Chapter 2- Silly coincidence

Suho was alone at the rooftop thinking about his miserable past that kept roaming in his head. The figure of that person kept haunting him. The only reason he's transferring to this simple school is because of that person. Everytime he thought about it, he would feel shivering to spine as if there are ghosts hugging him. But not ghosts that are crowding him... It's just the same faces of that person crowding him. That person made him suffered a lot. A LOT...

"Suho-ssi..." a sweet as silk voice interrupted Suho's mind.

Suho turned his back and saw the girl he just mad at.

"Um... Suho-ssi... I want to tell you that -" Chorong's talk was cut by Suho.

"No need to apologize. Just leave me alone for the time being. I want to take fresh air outside. Oh. About what you said... I will give a thought of it either I'm forgiving you or not."

"Um... Not that I want to tell. I'm just here telling that class had started 10 minutes ago and the teacher asked me to look for you" Chorong said with a soft voice.

Suho's eyes widened and checked his brandy handwatch and sprinted away leaving the person who woke him up from daydreaming alone on the rooftop.

Shish! You bastard! I searched for you all over the school though! Chorong scoffed.

Later, after school at 4PM.

"Chorong-ah! Is customer No. 23 cakes finished already? We need to deliver them later! They are VVIP you know.." Mrs Park asked reassuring.

"Let me see... Oh yes. I baked them perfectly last night" Chorong smiled proudly.

"That's better than! You can deliver it now! She said the early the double she'll pay." Mrs Park said as she cutting the fruits.

"Arasseo~ Oh eomma! Can I go to the shopping mall just after I deliver them? Please...?" Chorong asked.

"whatever" Mrs Park sighed.

"Assssaa~ Gumawo!" Chorong ran to pack the delivery to her cute pink bike and cycled to the destination.

Why didn't Chorong used her bike earlier at school? Her bike just got repaired a moment ago. Chorong us the type of being clumsy with her bike and always fall of it.

"This is the house right?" Chorong rosed up her head to see how huge the mansion is.

Chorong went to the security room and asked the ahjussi, "Is this Mrs... Kim JoonHee's house?"

"Oh yes! Wae?" the security ahjussi answered.

"I'm from 'Rongie Bakery' and here to deliver the cakes!" Chorong said with a smile.

"Oh okay... I'll tell the mistress." The security ahjussi went to the phone and said something to whoever in the house.

"Agassi, the mistress want you to come in..." The security ahjussi said.

"Me? Why?" Chorong a bit confused because she expected she will just handed the cakes to the maids or the servants or whoever that works for the owner is instead of directly meeting the 'VVIP' woman.

"I'm not sure miss. Just go by this door and straight walked to the crystal like entrance door and rang the bell" The ahjussi instructed.

"Okay. Kamsahamnida!" Chorong bowed and lifted up the boxes of cakes and carefully walked to where the man asked her to.

After a rang at the door, a maid opened up and asked Chorong to wait at the living room.

A bit later, a lady with a business-like outfits and looked like in her 30s went in.