Chapter 7 - Just in one night

"Suho?" Chorong's eyes widened. "What are you doing here?"

"I was visi- wait. Why would I even tell you a.k.a a total acquaintance for me" Suho said as he was about to leave.

"Yah! It's okay. I'm about to leave anyway" Chorong said walking to the door.

Suho noticed her eyes were puffy and there was still red-ish on her eyes and nose. "Did you cried?" he can't help but to ask.

"Why would I even tell you." Chorong just gave a little smile and walked out.

Suho was replacing what Chorong's just did after she left. Staring the sky and thinking about how will he moves on from his love, Han Saemi.
No matter how evil Saemi was, Suho still couldn't forget her because all the sweet moments Saemi did to him are the best moments in his life.
How Saemi acted on Suho while they were in a relationship was really attractive and unforgettable for Suho. For him, Saemi was different from other girls he ever met. Saemi had the speciality to turned on an arrogant as Suho. Saemi was really special to Suho until he realized Saemi was playing him. But what Suho noticed, all her acts seemed so sincere and it's because Saemi was a huge drama queen. She could even win an award with that kind of acting!
Without noticing, it was already dark. Suho walked by the street when he saw Chorong was sitting in a cafe looking so deep in thoughts.
Suho himself didn't know what gotten into him that he went into the cafe and sat at the same table as Chorong which made her surprised.

"Suho-ssi?"

"Oh yes. Sorry I was just stopping by to buy a cup of coffee" He lied.

"And why did you sat here?" Chorong asked.

"Can't I?"

"No.. I mean, there are other se-" Chorong then realized that other tables were taken. "Oh"

"So... can I?" Suho asked again.

"Sure..." Chorong felt strange that the narcissist guy she thought would sit with her.

"Can I ask you something?" Suho started a conversation which he rarely ever did; starting a conversation. especially with a girl.

"What is it?" Chorong said softly still feeling heartbroken, staring at her coffee.

"Why did you cried earlier?" Suho asked without hesitation.

"My heart was broken to bits by my first love ever... Now I need to think how to get over him.." Chorong sighed hardly.

"Oh..." Suho was now speechless.

"Have you ever feel this way before?" Chorong asked expressionless staring at her mug.

"I think so..." Suho now felt scared with Chorong acting like a weak zombie.

"It hurts so much right?" Chorong's vouce changed trembling about to cry again. "It hurt really really much... right?" a tear fell from her eye.

"Chorong-ssi! Get a grip of yourself!" Suho said trying to wake her up from this blue aura she felt deeply into.

"I think I wanna die... I'd rather die than waiting for someone who has a girlfriend to like me back!" Chorong's voice risen up sounding mad while tears were running down her cheeks.

Everyone were staring at Suho and Chorong. "Park Chorong! Wake up!" Suho sighed hardly but failed. He lifted Chorong to stand up and dragged her out of the cafe by her arm.

"You're not even drunk but you already acted like one" Suho sighed.

"WhAt?" Chorong finally get her head up.

"You okay now?" Suho asked.

"DO I LOOK LIKE I AM?" Chorong yelled.

"Are you drunk or something?!" Suho felt uncomfortable with Chorong acting like a sober.

"Shut it you Mr Kim.... I just wanna feel being loved! Is it too much to ask?" Chorong pout.

"Wake up and go home quickly okay" Suho thought of leaving her. As he walked away he stopped and looked at Chorong who was still standing like a drunken fool. Suho's mind asked him to just leave her but his heart told him to accompany her. Suho was hesitating first but finally she walked back to Chorong and escorted her to walk.

They walked along the street and stopped at Han River and sat by. Fortunately, Chorong got to her sense already.

"I'm sorry" Chorong said to Suho.

"For what?"

"Because of me you're here... stucked with a stupid idiot girl like me." Chorong sighed.

"Just shut up and calm yourself. If you tryna talk more, you'll cry and start being a sober again" Suho said.

"I know right... If you wanna know, I have this weird attitude though. Everytime I have a lot of things to think about especially when my chest started to aches, I will turn into a fool sober like a drunken idiotic fool person" Chorong fake a little laugh.

"Stop saying you're stupid, fool and idiot... You're torturing yourself and you're way overreacting!" Suho acted to be mad which deep deep in his heart, he felt pity and worried on her.

"I know right... It's just, I feel like this is the first time I ever feel like this." Chorong sighed.

Then, a wave of silence enveloped them. Sitting by each other and it was really rare for both of them but they felt comfortable though.

"I'm tired of crying..." Chorong whispered and slowly laid her head on Suho's shoulder.

"Are you still drunk?" Suho felt weird with a girl he didn't really like acted like that toward him.

Chorong yawned and just like that, she dozed off on Suho's shoulder.

"You must be really tired huh?" Suho sighed not minding to wake her up.

Minutes later, Suho felt some liquid from above were dripping on him and realized that it will rain any seconds more. "Chorong-ssi! Wake up! It's raining" Suho said tapping Chorong's arm.

"What?" Chorong blinked her eyes.

Somehow, Suho's mind get lost in a split of second seeing how adorable Chorong was when she woke up looking cutely blank but he shook it off as the rain started to dropping more and more.

Both of them stood up. Suho took off his coat and put it on top of Chorong and him and they ran side by side really close to the nearest bus stop.

As they arrived at the bus stop which was really crowded and they only could get half of their body under the roof, they were already drenched really bad. Suho saw Chorong looked miserable drenched as a girl especially she was wearing her school skirt. It was really really cold.
Suho pulled Chorong into the crowd while he went out of the floor to save her a little space more and put his coat around Chorong.
Chorong felt her broken heart making up a little part.

Chorong looked at Suho. All her hatred toward him vanished just like that. In just one night, Suho, who she thought was a total spoiled jerk was actually a sweet heart.

Chorong who was comforted by Suho's manly actions pulled Suho right closely to her side under the roof. They were really close but it was better than one of them drenched at that rate of rain pouring so hard.
Chorong directed her eyes to Suho's and smiled but Suho just moved his gaze away.
"Gumawo" Chorong said with a smile.

End of chapter 7
---------------

Please commeng, vote and share if you like my story?

Thanks for reading! Saranghaeyo! <3