Chapter 9- Friday with him?

It's been 2 days Suho acted as he usually was then how he treated Chorong on the Wednesday night and somehow, it irritates Chorong as hell.

"DUDE! Talk to me! I'm not a statue!Atleast glance at me or... or... sniffed a little of my cologne!! Just, ughhhh notice my presence here!!" Chorong was being mad like crazy in her head glancing at Suho every 5 seconds.

"PARK CHORONG!" Mrs Lee, which the students call 'the bad-tempered ahjumma sunsaengnim' yelled with her highest pitch voice that mentally made her students ears bleed.

"Yes ahjum--" Chorong stood up and covered her mouth which was saying her bad thoughts out without thinking first. "Yes Sungsaengnim?"

"YOU DID NOT FOCUS WHAT I WAS SAYING THE WHOLE BLOODY PERIOD RIGHT?!" Mrs Lee glared at Chorong deadly.

"I..I....I did..." Chorong obviously lied with her blabbering

"YOU DID NOT. I SAW YOU! YOU KEPT STARING LIKE MAD LOVER ON SUHO THE WHOLE TIME! AND YOU JUST LIED TO YOUR TEACHER AND YOU REALLY NEED TO GET PUNISHED!"

"You're dead" Bomi whispered from beside.

"WHAT WAS IT MS YOON? I HEARD WHAT YOU JUST SAID!" Mrs Lee pointed Bomi with her long ass ruler.

"If you heard me why'd you ask?" Bomi innocently asked.

"WHAT DID YOU SAID?!!"

"I thought you heard?" Bomi raised her eyebrows and the other kids laughed seeing how Mrs Lee's face turned red as volcano about to burst it's lava.

"PARK CHORONG AND YOON BOMI! GO RUN OUTSIDE UNTIL I TELL YOU TO STOP!"

"Fuck." Bomi and Chorong lowly cursed at the same time and just giggled.

"Mrs Lee?" Baekhyun raised his hand.

"What do you want my cutie Baekkie?" Mrs Lee's most favorite student is the cute Byun Baekhyun because with his aegyo, he always success on fooling Mrs Lee.

"Can I go run outside with Bomi?" Baekhyun asked.

"Whaaat? No way! It's so cold outside! You'll freeze!" Mrs Lee sweetly said at Baek.

"Juseyooo" Baekhyun pout cutely moving his head like a puppy.

"Alright alright. If you get cold, you just go in okay?" Mrs Lee smiled at Baekhyun while the other students might puke seeing how gross the bad tempered ahjumma sunsaengnim acted on Baekhyun.

"I hate that lady! Is she crazy?! She asks us to run in the cold weather with our skirts on?!" Chorong hissed while walking to the the running track outside.

"Atleast I have my cute boyfriend with me now" Bomi pinched Baek's nose.

Ugh gross!" Chorong started to walk away from the love-bird.

It's been 30 minutes the 3 of the running on the track but Mrs Lee didn't bother to let them in.

"I MIGHT DIE!!!!!!" Bomi screamed out of breathe.

"YOU DIE, I DIE!" Baekhyun who was escorting Bomi the whole running dramatically said.

"I'll seriously going to get a huge revenge on this ahjumma!" Chorong almost cried losing more and more fats.
but then she slowed down as she saw Suho who was standing at the door staring at her.

"Suho?" Chorong sneakily walked toward him.
"What's up?"

"You might die freezing" Suho said handing her a sport pants he kept in his locker along with a coat.

"eo?" before Chorong could say any things more, Suho walked away.
Chorong felt her heart fluffed. She was really really touched by Suho's sweetness but doesn't as touch as how she met Luhan.