Chapter 8- Saemi get fooled!

Thursday, early morning at school before class started...

"Chorong!" Bomi and the other 4 ran to their eldest.

"What's up?" Chorong raised her eyebrows.

"Today's the day." Eunji smirked.

"Today's Thursday? What's so special ab-" then something flicked into her mind and her lips formed into a smirk. "You guys get all ready?"

"We'll hit her hard this time" Hayoung grinned.

"She wants to meet up at the rooftop at 4 so, let's get that little asshole get naked around Seoul!" Bomi laughed.

Just then, Chorong saw Suho who just came and sat at his seat. Suho was really cold that he pretended Chorong who was staring hard at him didn't exist in his eyes.

"Morning." Chorong said but no response from Suho.
"Aigoo~ You narcissist prince" Chorong scoffed but a tiny smile popped out of nowhere.

Later after school, the 2 groups gathered on the old building's rooftop where it's really deserted by the city.

"Let me see the pictures" Saemi and her other 4 friends glared deadly at the 6.

"Let's just show em together. The best pictures win" Eunji said.

"Okay. On a count to 3, put your photos on the ground" Sojin, Saemi's closest friend said.

"1...2....3!" MinJi (Saemi's friend) counted and Eunji threw the 6 photos on the ground as well as Sojin with 5 photos.

As Saemi get to looked on her opponents photos, her face turned to red about to bursted of annoyance. "YAH YOU CHILDISH BITCH!"

The other 6 laughed. "We just follow your freaking rule idiot. As long we're in a bed with a 'male' gendered!" Bomi yelled pissing Saemi off.

Each of the 6 took a picture with Minki (Eunji's little brother) in a bed together hugging and kissing the forehead and other sister-brother things.

"No way! You're out! You're way too childish!" Sojin yelled.

"Oh really?" Chorong stepped forward and picked up the her opponents photos.
"Somehow... It's either you can't count or... you purposely lose...?" Chorong smirked looking at the 4 photos. "Bitch, you guys are 5 but where in the world is another bitch's photo?" Chorong asked.

"WHAT?" Saemi bursted again taking the photos of them sleeping with some fuckboys in hotel beds. "Where's another one?!" Saemi searched for Sojin's photo somewhere there but not to avail.

As Chorong get her eyes 100% focused on Saemi's photo, her heart felt it was broken to ashes again. The guy that slept with Saemi was the blonde guy Chorong loved, Luhan which happened to be Saemi's boyfriend but just shook the thoughts off her mind and trying to enjoy their victory.

"Oops! We already have our losers!" Eunji cheered high five-ing her friends.

"About you running around Seoul in bikini, don't worry! I'll set the perfect date for you okay?" Chorong teased.

"UGHHH!!!!!" Saemi yelled frustratedly storming off.

As she stormed off, the sly Naeun took out Sojin's photo from her coat and laughed like crazy.
Yupe. The Apink cheated.
Awhile ago, when Saemi and her other 4 idiot friends were busy focusing on the nonsense photos of Apinks, Naeun slightly stepped on Sojin's photo which was slightly away from the other photos toward her and hid it in her ciat the whole time.

End of Chapter 8

--------------------

Yasss the bet's now over! Sorry for this boring chapter but to cover up this boringness, I'll add on chapter 9 and 10 which will kinda interesting so continue reading if you wanna know what'll happen with Luhan and Bomi again!!