Chapter 1 - Cold conversation

"Chorong! Wake up you lazy ass!" Mrs Park yelled before she entered her daughter's room.

Chorong groaned frustratedly thinking about what day it was and her unfinished essay. Yas it was freaking Monday.
Chorong rolled herself out of the bed and lazily dragged herself to the bathroom.

Another boring day to spend on. Oh yeah. I was born to be boring. So I already used to it. Yes. I am boring. I am boring. I am boring. I am bor-
shit! I'm late!!
Chorong was playing with her food when suddenly she realized school will start in 5 more minutes. She grabbed her bag and rushed to her school.

Park Chorong, an average girl who helped her parents' bakery business.
Chorong is a baby-faced girl with a sweet voice and that attract some of the guys at her school. But there's also something why most people adore her. She's really a tough girl although she has that innocent face.

With her fast feet, she arrived in her school just a minute before the gate is closed. Chorong breathed heavily after she get back to her normal speed. She was running too much for a Monday morning.

"Yah! Park Chorong!" Tiffany, her mean, diva, beauty classmate called her as soon as she stepped a foot inside her class. "Come here." Tiffany gestured Chorong to come to her with her finger.

Chorong just sighed and walked to her. "What?"

"Let me copy your maths homework" Tiffany arrogantly said.

"Um, I'm sorry but no. It's not my fault you didn't do your homework." Chorong rolled her eyes went back to her seat.

"Aigoo. Our Chorongie is always cool right?" Bomi smirked as Chorong sat beside her.

"Ofcourse~ This is Park Chorong we're talking about" Eunji giggled

"Keumanhae~ I'm darn tired now." Chorong said as she lied down her cheek against her desk.

"Good morning class." Mr Choi, their homeroom teacher went in. That was different back then. A hot looking guy was following Mr Choi. He might be a new student.

"Who's that hottie?" Namjoo who was sitting infornt of Chorong turned her back and whispered to Bomi and Chorong.

"A new student sent from heaven I think." Bomi siad with her eyes sparkling but then her sparkling eyes became thunder as Baekhyun who sat not so far away from her threw a crumbled paper to her. Baekhyun pointed both his eyes and then to Bomi signaling a 'I'm watching you' sign. Bomi opened up the crumbled paper and it says, ''Don't even think about it you Miss Yoon Bomi. You're mine. BARE THAT IN MIND!! Saranghae'' from Bomi's cute boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun.

Bomi and Baekhyun has been dating for 3 years and they still love each other as they loved at the first time they met. Sweet isn't it?

"Aigoo. Your boyfriend is so cute" Chorong teased.

"I know right" Bomi whispered sarcastically.

"Okay! Attentions on me now dear students. This is a new transferred student from Jeguk High School. Please introduce yourself boy" Mr Choi smiled sweetly at that hottie.

Jeguk high school is one of the most popular private school in Korea. That high school only accept people which has connections with business and stuffs. In other words, only filthy rich people went there.
But why one of that filthy rich transferred to a school like this? Had they gone bankrupt or something?

"My name's Kim JoonMyeon. Call me Suho. I'm 16 years old." he simply introduced with his poker face.

Girls there were melting, daydreaming, yelping and etc except for the one and only different girl, Park Chorong. She had absolutely no interest in that new hottie there.