Poison

Victoria

"Maybe it's shigellosis." Cameron suggest.

"Wouldn't account for the bradycardia" Foreman says

"Viral myocarditis?" Chase fold his arms.

"Wouldn't account for the whacked out. So, what's the differential for a negative tox screen?" Dad ask

"He was clean." Foreman points.

"Unless someone screwed up the test." Cameron informs.

"That never happens." I roll my eyes at dad's statement.

"Or he OD'd on something we didn't test for. 1,4-butaneodil would give you these symptoms." Chase say and Foreman looks at him with raised eyebrow.

"That's a new one."

"Copy machine toner. Same punch as GHB. A little pricier, way more dangerous. On the other hand, it is legal. I want you to go to his house and find his stash." Foreman nods " I'll bet you know all the good hiding spots." Foreman let out sigh at dad's last sentence.

"Actually, I never did drugs." Foreman gets up.

"Better go with him, in case he gets high" dad said to Cameron when Foreman left. "How much atropine is the kid getting?" Cameron left.

"One ml." I readjust my glasses.

"Make it two. In case he needs his heart later on." I roll my eyes. "And break up" dad states before he leave us alone.

I let out a sigh. "Why god?! " I put my hands on my face.

"How the hell does he know?" Chase tilt his head. "We were careful" I froze.

"Shit!" I throw my head back.
Chase looks at me. "I accidentally called you Robert in front of Wilson and he was right behind me, but I didn't noticed him" Chase groans.

"What now? Do we tell others or.."

"Wel I expect through this day or the next day talk with Cuddy. You can join us if you want?" I ask sarcastically.

...

"She was pretty rude"

"Don't mind it"

"No! She acted like you were some rag doll " Chase sighs. "More than Half population did drugs" He raise eyebrow. "Timothy once bought some cookies"

"So you're not that innocent " he smirks.

I smiled seductive and got closer and whispered next to his ear "You should know the better that I am not innocent "

I look to see Chase flustered. I smirk at him .

...

"The pralidoxime isn't doing him any good. We're gonna have to wire his heart." Chase inform.

"Maybe we're wrong about the pesticides." Cameron says.

"I ran his plasma again, twice." Foreman answer

"Are there any stronger treatments for the organophosphate poisoning?" Cameron  Ask

"Damn it! You caught me. We went with the weak stuff. I was just trying to save a little money." Dad remarks.

"Actually, one of my professors at Columbia developed an experimental treatment for the army " Foreman inform us.

"What's the success rate?" Cameron looks at him.

"They're targeted. There's a different hydrolase treatment for each poison. We need to know if Matt got hit with Orthene or malathion..."

"What's the success rate?" Chase ask Foreman.