Chapter 14

 Selene: Set Life

 Selene: Set Life.

Can't wait for you to see this awesome project that I'm working on. 

2,000,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

I only allow myself to work on three acting projects at a time so I can give each movie a chance to succeed and that can't happen if I'm overworking myself. There are many actors who take on every role offered to them but that always leads to conflicting schedules or certain projects being delayed for years.

I would hate to be that person who lets everybody down so I stay within my limits. I have a couple of weeks left of filming with my current Netflix project so I have decided to take on another film role.

The movie is an action/thriller which I am really excited to be getting back into and I will be starring opposite Michael B Jordan. I have yet to work on any project with him so this will be a new experience for the both of us.

"Troy." I breath heavily while running down the steps to my boyfriend who is standing infront of his beat up truck. "You can't leave me like this. I can't have you walking out on me without any guarantee of our f-"

"What you need to understand is that I'm doing this for us." He places his hands on my shoulders while looking into my eyes. "You wanted a better life and I'm determined to give it to you."

"You promised me that you would stop racing for money." A tear falls from my eye. "You almost d-died during the last race and I can't bare the thought of knowing that this might be the last time that I see you alive."

"Don't think like that." He wraps his arms around my body. "I told you that I'm coming back and when have I ever lied."

"It's too dangerous." More tears begin to fall from my eyes. "We have a child to think about."

"Serena..." Troy cups my face before pulling in for a kiss that leaves me wanting to bawl my eyes out. "I'm coming back for you and our son."