Chapter 24

Selene: SEX

Selene: SEX

10,000,000 likes ~ 22,000 comments

---

Now that we're going to be joining the DC family, we figured that it would be in our best interest to get to know the cast. We don't know how our appearance will be received so we just need to prepare ourselves for anything.

Storm invited everyone over to our hotel for breakfast but only Jason Momoa and Henry Cavill were available.

"I have tried to play it cool with you but I am a huge fucking fan of your work." Jason tells me and my eyes widen in complete surprise. "You are the queen of entertainment and I have to say that you are killing it in everything that you're doing."

"That is a huge compliment." I cup my face as I feel my cheeks heat up. "Thank you, Jason."

"Watch out Storm." Jason throws his arm around my shoulders and I practically die inside. "I may end up marrying Selene if you're not careful."

Henry and Storm chuckle at his words.

"I have been fighting men off Selene from the moment that I laid eyes on her." Storm winks at me and I pull myself away from Jason to get myself nestled into the arms of my lover. "She knows where her heart lies."

"With my Storm." I respond as we share a sweet kiss and the guys sigh in adoration.

"That was so gross." Jason smiles widely as he reaches for his orange juice. "I could just puke at how beautiful you guys are together. It's one thing to witness a love story online but to see it in real life is completely different because social media really is a fairytale. What I'm seeing right here is the real deal and it's endearing."

"Thanks, Jason." I smile at him and he clicks his tongue at me. "That means alot."

"I can't get over how similar Storm and Jason look to eachother." Henry remarks as he looks at both of them. "You have similar physiques and overall looks but you're not from the same island."

"And that my friend is called when Adam met Eve." Storm chuckles. "A lot of 'islanders' have distinct features but I think the European in us plays a part in softening that and giving us more of Godly look."