Chapter 20

Storm: No caption needed

7,000,000 likes ~ 14,000 comments

---

Heelz the series is so highly anticipated that it's the number one show on the network and not a single clip has been show. They are halfway through filming the first season and the hype is so big that I pray that it all goes to plan following the release. 

Storm refuses to show me his scripts so I couldn't be able to tell you if the storyline is any good but I'm hoping that it is considering that my man is coming back bruised. Sometimes it's hard to see his skin red and scratched because I don't know if it's from a fight scene or a love making scene.

"Now that was a good way to start off the day." Storm slaps my bum as I go to pull up my gym shorts. "Seducing me while I workout is definitely worth it and worth missing out on leg day."

"Considering that you were walking around and climbing up the jungle gym while bouncing me on my dick." I bite down on my bottom lip at thought. "I would say that leg day was a success."

"Oh yeah." Storm backs me up against the wall. 

"Yeah." I stare confidently into his eyes as he licks his lips. "A real success."

The sweat trickling down his face has me wanting to reach out and lick the entirety of his face. There's something about Storm that always leaving me wanting more and it's almost foreign to feel such attachment an to someone.

"I got us a hotel room for the night." Storm breaks the intense gaze and silence while reaching for his towel. "Thought we could do with a different scenery."

"Who said I didn't have plans for the night?" I ask while cocking my head to the side and he chuckles. 

"You have plans." He takes his hair out of the bun before running his towel through it. "You're going to be fucking me the entire night."

I wink at him, "Hot." 

"Steamy."

The sexual tension between us is far too much for me to take that we end up taking separate showers so we could make it to our reservations. Today is a work free day for us so we really want to reconnect as I feel as if we have lost something since returning back to our normal lives.