Chapter 15

Selene: Stormz Angel

4,000,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

"You are taking over the world with your latest single, Skin." A paparazzo tells me as I lock the doors to my car and I smile at him. "How does it feel to be on top of the world?"

"My bank account is growing everyday so I'm very happy." I respond with a laugh. "I'm kidding. I am really happy to be expressing myself in more ways than one and letting people know that I'm still a singer. Once I given the title Queen of Netflix, people seemed to forget that I am also a singer and businesswoman."

"What do you plan to do next with your career?" He asks while I sign an autograph for some kid.

I think about the question for a moment as we begin the walk towards the Heelz set.

"I would like to expand on my lingerie line which has recently come out with a subscription." I wink at the camera. "I definitely want to get the women in my family involved with the business so we'll see in the future."

Storm is filming in Malibu today so I decided to drive out to surprise him on set. He gave me a rough copy of his schedule so I made reservations at two different beach restaurants in case they are running behind schedule.

"You're pretty dressed up for Malibu." The paparazzo comments and I laugh. "Where are you heading?"

"I'm here to see my man." I say while checking my appearance on my phone. "I just came from an interview in LA so I didn't have time to change since we have reservations."

This is the first time that I am seeing Storm on set of Heelz so I'm really excited to meet the cast and crew after I have spent some time alone with him. Trying to get onto the set proved to be a little difficult since it's a closed set and I obviously wanted to surprise Storm so my name is not down on the list.

I began to freak out a little because I was being noticed so I reached out to one of Storm's costars through his instagram and they were able to help me out.

Stephen Amell walks ahead of me to keep me hidden from the cast who are filming a fight scene on the private beach.

"Don't let me fall." I let out a nervous laugh as I struggle to walk on the sand in my heels. "I'm not going to make it."

He chuckles loudly which captures the attention of some of the crew, "I'll call them over." 

We stand there watching as the cast finish the rest of the scene and I am in awe of the fight sequence taking place with my man as the lead. I wasn't scheduled to be here today but I'm so glad that I decided to surprise him because seeing him work is such a turn on.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" Stephen yells while clapping loudly and everyone turns to look at him in amusement. "Hey Storm, you have a present waiting for you."