Chapter 22

Selene: Appearing on the @MayansMC was a dream come true as many of you know that I was a huge fan of Sons of Anarchy

Selene: Appearing on the @MayansMC was a dream come true as many of you know that I was a huge fan of Sons of Anarchy. My short lived appearance on the show was bittersweet but I'm so grateful for the experience.

4,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

News has been speculating that Storm and I are joining the DC universe which is true. We are not allowed to discuss these rumors for obvious reasons but we are trying to revive DC since it has fallen short of its rival. The Marvel Cinematic Universe has completely taken over the world and we were approached with the idea of appearing in one movie as ourselves.

That later developed into us getting an actual role in a movie but we can appear in any movie so we wanted something better than a cameo. After weeks of deliberation between James Gunn and our team, we were offered the role of our own superheroes.

Due to our distinct looks, there were not any superheroes that we could pass off as unless we wanted to wear prosthetics and play animals so they are working on a movie.

"This is what I would have wore for my husband after our wedding." I say while running my hands down my hips. "It was the perfect outfit to makes the wheels in his brain turn but I never met the one."

"What happened to you?" My eyes flicker over to the human who is reading through my diary. 

"I had many suitors believe me but that doesn't mean anything when they only want your money and assets." I continue even though they cannot hear me. "Things were different during my time as men weren't romantic, maybe now but not then. We were sold to eachother because the rich wanted to remain rich so they made sure to sell you to right person."

"I'm so sorry that this happened to you." The teenage girl sighs sadly as she shuts my diary. "I'm sorry Madame Petrova."

"Thank you." I place my hand on her shoulder and for a brief moment, I thought I saw her shudder. "I wish you could hear me so I could tell you that your mother's soon to be husband is slowly killing you."