Chapter 16

Selene: Goddess Mode

9,000,000 likes ~ 17,000 comments

----

Daniel took his medical exam this morning which is amazing and I couldn't be happier for the man who decided to follow his dreams. We all did one big skype call to congratulate him once he text us to know that the exam was over and it was hard to get a word in as everybody had something to say. 

Storm and I had flowers delivered to his apartment along with some gifts that we got him earlier this month. I'm pretty sure that Storm got his brother a new car whereas I bought him a limited edition rolex. 

We really wanted to fly out but since we're too wrapped up in work, Storm organised a party for Daniel and his friends at one of the hottest clubs in Georgia.

"You get curvier by the day." Iris gives me a look as I relax by the pool. "If I didn't know you personally then I would assume that you got some work done."

I laugh at her words, "I literally took a pregnancy test last night because I noticed all these changes in my body."

My sisters look at me in surprise. 

"Obviously I didn't want Storm finding out because he would flip out but we haven't had protected sex since the middle of his tour."

"I literally hate you." Celeste pretends to strangle me which makes me laugh. "What did the test say? Are we going to be aunties to a beautiful weather baby or do we still need to wait?"

"Let us know if we need to pop the champagne." Iris leans closer to me. "Are you pregnant or are you pregnant?"

I look at the expression on my sister's faces and it fills me with joy because I didn't know how they would react to moments like these. The older that we're getting, the less time that we are spending together and I know that a baby would change everything.

"I'm not pregnant." I finally say after a minute of silence and their faces drop. "Sorry to disappoint but the tests only confirmed that I'm a bad bitch."