Chapter 26

Selene: Sly's pre game

5,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

Sylvester is known for holding some of the biggest sports viewing parties at his home whenever he is not present to watch the show in person. A lot of big time athletes show up for the viewings so I was not surprised to run into Steph Curry the second that I entered the house.

"My man." Storm holds out his hand to Stephen who face lights up as they greet eachother. "Long time no see."

"My brother." Stephen pats his back before they both step back to smile for the picture. "Life has been so crazy but I'm happy to finally be in your presence again. How has life been post tour?"

"Weird but I'm on my acting shit now so I'm excited to see where that takes me." Storm slips his arm around my waist. "Plus I'm engaged to the most beautiful woman alive."

"Hi Steph." I smile at the basketballer who throws his arms around me and I let out a small laugh.

"Damn, I couldn't see your short ass with your kitten heels wearing self." Stephen jokes and I purse my lips at him. "Congratulations again on the engagement. Ayesha and I couldn't make it to the show when it happened but we were watching through the livestream. You should have seen the way she screamed once she realised what was going on, I recorded it on my phone and I'll have to send it to you."

I hold up my left hand to show off my ring, "I'm the luckiest woman alive."

"Oh my God." Rita Ora appears out of nowhere and grabs my hand. "That's so fucking huge."

I laugh at her words, "Storm did alright."

"You little shit." Storm kisses my head. "I did better than alright."

"You did." I agree with him as we share a kiss infront of everyone and I feel nothing but happiness as he wraps his arms around my body.

"Ah, I fucking love you guys." Rita loudly says before locking eyes with somebody behind us. "Let's catch up soon."