Chapter 25

Selene: This is my older sister 👀 @CelesteMitchell

She's single.

5,000,000 likes ~ 14,000 comments

---

It has been a few days since we filmed with the DC family and we have been told to just be ready to do some reshoots at a later point in time. Our time on set was always going to be short but I have found myself missing some of the cast members now that we are not around them.

Since arriving back in California, we have been really busy shooting our individual projects which means that we have no time for eachother. Storm was cast in a new horror/thriller which I am really intrigued about and I am in the process of wrapping up filming for my Netflix project.

I have a bunch of scripts lined up in my office but I think I will focus mainly on movie projects because TV series are pretty time consuming and I don't like being restricted to one project for a long period of time.

"Selene..." Celeste gives me the side eye. "Now you have the whole world trying to move to me."

"You're welcome." I wink at her as our second round of drinks arrive at the table and I smile widely as she films me on her phone. "Celeste is single and looking for a man."

"SELENE!" My older sister practically yells as she stops filming and I burst out laughing, "You need to stop."

"I'm just trying to help my sister find a man." I wiggle my brows at her. "Just tell me what type of man that you want and I will find them by tomorrow."

"You know that I don't need a man in my life to be happy." She tells me as she reaches for her drink and I pull a face. "It would be nice to find somebody but since the roster isn't looking too great, I'll just focus on levelling up."

"What is that you want to do?" I ask while taking a bite of my french fry. "Career wise, financial wise and everything wise."

"I hate you." Celeste laughs before taking a sip of her cocktail. "I love having my interactive podcast but I want to take things to the next level by having my own talk show."