Chpt 11- Closer Bonds

Draco was going to hang with Nova and Liberta this morning so I helped Luca bring tea to Felicita room. I had to make Luca feel bad though to have me help him though. I knocked on the door then opened it. "Hey sis, me and Luca brought some tea. Won't you join me?" I asked her. "It's chamomile tea today. It should help you two feel better," said Luca. Felicita came over and sat with me at the table. "Hey, Serpenus?" She asked. "Yes?" I replied. "Can you tell me, what is love?" She asked. As Luca has his mini mental-break-down, I thought about her question. "There are many stages and forms of love. Take Draco for instance, due to fate, he has a destine lover. Yet even though being rejected by his lover will cost him his life, he will still help the said lover. Draco is part of a being which is called a Valkery. Valkery's lives are tied to their mates, or called destined lovers. Draco has not told his destined for he sees, or at least he believes, that his destined is focused on another. Yet he will help the said lover to reach their goal. Then there his love for his parents; his parents are part of a war that he wants no part in even though that is what his father wants. So even though he loves his father dearly and almost do anything to make him proud, he came here with me to escape that war. Then there are bonds he has with me and this family. The bond he has with me is a friendship bond, while with the family it is probably more of a comrade bond, or brothers of arms;" I tell her. Then there was a knock on the door.

     The knock was Jolly, we went to my office to have the conversation privately. "I thank you for speaking with me privately. I didn't want anyone else hear what I'm about to say. It's about Mondo," Jolly starts. "The relationship between Papa and the World hasn't changed. Right?" Felicita asked. "If you already know, this shouldn't take long. As things stand Mondo condition will cause him to fall into A coma again," Jolly states. "I heard the voice of Glee Ammonite{lovers card}. It said it would negate the Wheel of Fortune consequences," she starts. "I was wondering if one of them will speak to you yet," I commented in. "But the Glee Ammonite said I lacked the heart for that, because I can't complete love on my own," she stated. "Hate to say it, but that is a very good damn point," I sighed out. "So what, what should I do?" She says solemnly. Jolly chuckles and I scowl at him. "Not the time Jolly," I tell him. "Pardon me Milord. I was just thinking it would be a rather amusing research subject," he replies. Felicita gets a tiny bit embarrassed by that. "For example, I suggest either choosing between Liberta or Nova to be your lover in this," he states. I clench my fist when he suggested Liberta. "Sadly, Jolly has a point sister. Them two are the closet bonds you have here from what I have seen," I say to her. "I don't really care what decision you reach, but you're the only one who can save Mondo, Milady. Milord can only slightly slow down the process with his knowledge. But I'm sure you two will figure something out," he tells us.

      We both walking side by side lost in thought after we have left my office. "Hey Serpenus, Lady Felicita," I hear Draco call out. Him, Liberta and Nova coming towards us. "Are you busy tomorrow?" Nova asked. "Busy?" Felicita asked. "Let's hit the sea to celebrate your guys' recovery," suggested Liberta. Me and Felicita smiled. "I think that would be a wonderful idea. Besides I never been sailing before," I answered cheerfully.

Draco's Pov

     "Well then let's celebrate Princess's and Prince's recovery," Liberta said. We then cheers with lemonade. "It's delicious. The sea breeze feels so nice too," says Lady Felicita. "Yes, thank you. You three have out done yourselves, we really appreciate it; Right sis?" Serpenus asked Felicita. She nods in agreement. "Actually," Liberta started. "There is on more present," Nova finished. "One for each of you of course," I added in. "There is?" They both asked at the same time. Nova handed Felicita the beret as Liberta handed Serpenus a necklace. Felicita's was a butterfly and Serpenus had a simple pendant with a carving of wings on it. "It's so cute," said Lady Felicita. "Them two picked that out a Federica's shop," I tell her. "And let me guess, you paid for the necklace and that didn't you Dragon?" asked Serpenus. "Shut it Black, just put it on and tell them thank you," I stated so ugly and leaned back. I was sitting by Felicita on the bench while the others were on stools. She puts it in her hair, and they complement her on it.