Chpt 12- Duello

I already defeated Jolly, which a lot of people were happy about, and Luca. Felicita defeated Pace and Debito, while Nova demfeated Mama, and Liberta defeated Dante. Draco fought against almost all the lower ranks, though me, Nova and Liberta had our share of them too. The next battles were to be me verses Draco, and Nova and Liberta against each other.

      "I hope to fight against you soon," I hear besides me before I walk out to the field. I look over to see Nova there. "Good, because I don't plan to let you marry my sister so easily," I tell him with a smirk. I see him tighten his grip on his sword and nod towards me. We both go to our opponents. I pull out my guns and stand across from Draco. I notic that he has the sword he asked me to make him and his family's sword in each hand. "Scared Potter?" Draco asked me. I laughed and replied, "You wish."

      Our fight kept going back and forth between land and air during the fight. We gave it our all till everything went black.

Liberta's Pov

      I woke up to find myself in a bed. I sit up to see Jolly and Dante in the room. "What happened, who won?" I asked. "It was a draw," Dante answers. "What about Draco's and Prince's match?" I asked. "Their results are just the same as yours. Though they have yet to wake," Jolly replies. "What?" I hear and look over to find Nova in a bed next to mine. "Be cheerful. Thanks to you four, Milady was able to fight Mondo and use the Wheel of Fortune. Mondo and the World's relationship have changed," Jolly commented; then the Princess burst through the doors tackling me and Nova thanking us in tears of joy. I hug her back then break free getting up. "May I go visit Draco?" I asked. "He's in the room next to this one on the left along with Milord," Dante replies. I nod then went over. When I entered, I saw Luca, Pace, and Debito sitting at the table across the room from Prince and Draco. "Hey, good to see you up and about," Pace directs to me. "Be quiet Pace, Milord needs all the rest he needs," Luca scolds him in a quieter voice than normal. As I walk over to Draco's bed I notice they both don't have wings out. I sighed in relief. Once I'm by Draco, I carefully sit on the bed he's in. I'm so used to seeing Draco's hair perfectly in place that to see it loose, I couldn't help but brush it to the side. That's when his silver orbs started to flitter open. He blinks at me a few times then speaks, through his voice sounded horse, "Liberta?" He tries to sit up, but the moment I hear him hiss in pain, I put my hands on his shoulders and made him lay back down. "Don't get up so quickly. You're worse than Nova on your stubbornness at times," I tell him. He gives a light chuckle. "After all our sparing that's the highlight you first mention to me. Brilliant," he says in sarcasm. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him. I wanted to shout but I controlled myself. I see him stiffen. "I don't know what you're talking about," he says as he turns his head to look away from me. 'Fine, then I'll give you something that you can't ignore,' I thought. I grab his chin, turned his head to me, and kissed him. As I start to feel fingers thread themselves into my hair, I hear someone speak, "FINALLY!" I break the kiss, sit up, and turned to look. Not only was the Prince was awake, but everyone else was in the room; including a blushing Princess. "What?" I asked in confusion. "You two finally hooked up, bloody time too. I was going to lock him in your room or something if it didn't happen sooner," spoke the Prince. "Oh so does that mean Liberta is..." Princess trailed off. The Prince just nodded. Princess turned red, looked at Draco and bowed. "I'm so sorry Draco. I didn't mean to-," but Draco stopped her; "Would you stop bowing Lady Felicita. It's fine. Even Black thought practically everyone would chose you over him as well." "Shut up Malfoy, that's my sister you're talking too," replied the Prince. Draco just busted up laughing. I ruffled my hair and sighed in relief.