Chpt 5- Picolino

{Still Harry's Pov}

I so loved the day. I planned on joining to entertain the kids; though Liberta was almost a kid himself. Debito was now telling a scary story. He had Felicita's owl help scaring the kids. I smacked him in the back of the head. "Hey! What you doing scaring the kids like that?!" I scolded him. As he sees the children he replies, "Apparently that was too much."

He cheered them up after that. We learned that Pace, Luca, and Debito were all childhood friends. After a snack, Debito started a game of foot ball. Or soccer as Americans called it. Poor Luca got hit in the face. Felicita, Luca and Draco didn't play.

Later a storm came through. Felicita, Liberta and I stayed with the other children as Draco and the others helped the children home. "What should we do now?" Liberta asked. "How about I sing a song?" I asked. "Oh please could you?" one of the kids asked. I nodded.

I was taking a break and Liberta was telling a story that was obviously a memory. Then Debito arrives. "Dman it. It's just getting worse out there. You three head back. Check to look," he says. Later going through a search, I found a child that somehow reminds me of Sirius. "Hey what's your name?" I asked. "Elmo," he responds. "Come on Elmo let's get to my pals ok?" I asked him. Bit after I see Nova showed up. We take care of the kid. He felt weird to my magic. Like something was missing. The child then left and went home.

I trust the kid to be ok. So when I got back and Draco told me what he helped Luka with and the results was, I busted up laughing. "That will show them trying to change their friend huh?" I told him. "You would think they wouldn't trust me with my trademark smirk," Draco replies. We bust up laughing again. Draco was getting as bad of a prankster as I am. "To bad the twins couldn't see it," I spoke softly. "You sent a Patronus yesterday didn't you?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm sure they'll write to you soon Serpenus," he said as he looks out the window. "That storm was left over from Britain," Draco says coldly. I nod in agreement. We both knew the Wizarding war had truly begun.