Prologue

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson lived in two different towns.

Both longed for that one person they could call theirs, a soul mate.

It isn't until one night they both got what they wished for.

But Harry finds out something he didn't know existed.

While Louis has a secret of his own.

But everyone has a secret.

Background:
Harry is a 18 year old from Homes Chapel and part of the popular crowd in high school. He was 5 when his dad left, it hurt him for while but he eventually gave up on the idea of his dad ever coming back home. Through it all he began growing closer and closer to his mum. He adored and cherished his mum, she is his rock, he would be nothing without his mum.

When Harry was 12 he had weird feelings towards guys, he would stare and imagine kissing them but he found it to be wrong. He decided to seek out these feelings by kissing a guy. He eventually came out to his friend Zayn about his feelings towards guys and how he doesn't know what to do about it. Zayn gave him the idea of kissing another guy but Harry didn't want to kiss some random guy. So Zayn gave him the idea of kiss him since the were friends and nothing could effect their relationship. Once Zayn got Harry to understand that nothing would happen or change between them Zayn leaned in and kissed Harry. Harry enjoyed the kiss more than he thought he would with a guy which confirmed what he thought. He kept the secret until he was 16, but he didn't know how his mom would react he thought if he told her she would disown him or kick him out, but when he came down to tell her he was surprised that it was the total opposite. She hugged and kissed him saying that she was happy that he finally told her which confused the hell out of Harry. Anne revealed to Harry that has been waiting for years for her son to finally come out. But never came out as gay at school because he was too afraid that he would be picked on by the people he hangs out with.

As for Louis, he lived in a town called Doncaster he was the only boy out of the 5. That changed when his mum got remarried and had twins, a boy and a girl. He's in the IT crowd and is openly gay along with his best friends Liam and Niall. His captain of the football team and even though his gay girls still try to get with him especially this one girl.

This is my first story so forgive me if its not good.