The "what I hate"

Wanna know what I hate? 

"OMG, I'm gonna miss you so much!"

"I'll never forget you!"

"You're my best friend"

"I'll always be here when you need me."

Lies, just all fucking lies.

That's what I hate.

I have been to 19 different schools... I know I shouldn't expect to make real friends since friendship is a relationship that requires trust. Me, having gone to 19 different schools, didn't have time to gain anybody's trust therefore I have no real friends... But that's not really what I hate.

I hate those people that say they are real friends and then 1 month after you are gone they simply forget to invite you to birthday parties.

What else I hate?

The fact that just because I'm different I have to be a rebel.

I am not rebelling against my parents...In fact, I study everyday, wake up at 4:30 am everyday, go to school by bus which is 1 hour away, attend schools with a bunch of snotty kids I hate, come back home later then I would usually have to, study until 8 pm and then go to sleep...where does my social life fit in there? nowhere, Thankfully.

If what I am defines me as a rebel, then I am rebelling against today's teenage society. Everyone is the same, they think the same, they talk to same. I don't wanna be another Brazilian girl walking around my school laughing as if I didn't have a care in the world. I do, and I can't pretend I don't.

I don't wanna be that girl that wears tight clothing just so that boys will look at me. If my personality, my brain and me isn't good enough, then oh well. My mom always told me that beauty didn't matter, what mattered was what was within... she has been proved wrong. Many times. But I don't care, the ones that I will truly like, if I ever like someone will be different.

What I hate is that every boy is so blinded by beauty that they forget what's inside. What I hate is that every girl is so blinded by attention that they forget what they have to offer the world. 

That's what I hate.