Prologue

My name is Hailey Johnson and this is my story:

I've never felt loved before. I know everybody hates me for some reason.

Everytime I try to join a group, they reject me.

And I kind of feel lone most of the time. I know I have a best friend but that doen't keep me from feeling lonely and unloved.

My best friend's name is Maggie Stone and I like her a lot but sometimes I feel like she hates my guts.

I've had a crush on someone named Jason since forever and until now he couldn't forget me even though he has moved on to another city and I already forgot all about him.

But we were kind of in love and we had a great relationship and that really keeps him from letting go.

***

I'm now a freshman at Winston High school. I've been told that everyone had a clique and that every year, they pull something on the freshman. So it's going to be really hard to adapt.

I always talk to my best friend even if she's still on a trip with her parents. I'll never lose contact with her. I've known her since I can't remember and we are really close.

This year everything is different and a lot will change.

I hope that I find the strength to survive high school. Wish me luck.

______________________________

A/N: this is my first story, I hope you like it and I'm sorry for any english mistakes because english is my second language.