Chapter 17

(Maggie's POV)

I was currently at Hailey's house. Luke was going to pick me up from here for our date. I can't belive he finally asked me out.

Since the first day I saw him in the car with Hailey, I couldn't get him out of my mind. He is so hot and sweet and looks like a badboy but he's not and I really like him.

He's kind to me and the way he looks after Hailey and me, that is just too good to be true. But it is and I still can't believe it.

I've been on a lot of dates before but this one is kind of special because I sort of have some feelings for the boy. I mean I don't love nor I'm in love with him but I really really really like him. The way he acts and what he talks, it's just perfect.

So the date is tonight, and I'm actually nervous. I have the dress ready and Hailey is going to do my make up ans hair and I hope I'll look great so I can impress Luke.

I'm not sure where he's taking me but I like surprises oppositly to Hailey who absolutly hates them and I love her reaction when I throw her surprises parties on her birthdays and every year she doesn't suspect a thing and thinks that I won't do it. She's so cute and that's why she's my bestfriend.

So I was sitting on Hailey's bed trying to sit still as she did my hair.

"Can you stop moving for the love of god!" Hailey yelled at me frustrated.

"I'm just exited and nervous" I replied with a laugh.

"If you really want him to like you, you have to look good, and if you don't stop moving, you'll look like a potato"

"Fine, remind me to never ask you to do my hair ever again"

"You're welcome" she said laughing.

After my hair and makeup was done, I got dressed and put on some jewelry. The moment I stepped in the flowing, short, black dress, the evening welcomed me with a gentle whoosh. The light shined against my pearl necklace. It's with this aura that I'll be waiting in my cutout heels for my date.

I'm so excited. I can't help myself but squeel as I look at the time on the clock hanging on the wall in front of me.

It was 7:24, when the door bell rang. I jumped up and down and went downstairs with Hailey.

I oponed the door to reveal a handsome Luke, all dressed up for our date. I was so happy.

He was looking at me like I was an another person and I couldn't help myself from blushing.

"You look..." He trailed off "Beautiful" He said at last.

After he said goodbye to Hailey, he took my hand and led me to the car. He opened the passenger door for me being the gentleman he is and turned around to get into the car.

All the way to wherever it was, he was taking side glances at me. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked at last blushing.

"I'm not looking at you like anything" he said smiling.

"Then why are you smiling?" I said blushing even more.

"I'm just looking at the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, Is it a crime?"

"Stop!" I said laughing.

"What? I'm just telling the truth"

And then we just bursted into a hysterical laughter.

"So where are we going?" I asked when we calmed down a bit.

"We're going to eat" he replied not giving any details.

"Okay" I said looking forward. I loved surprises and I wouldn't want him to ruin it.

We arrived at the restaurant after ten minutes of driving.

I entered hand in hand wih Luke and it felt great, to have someone close to you as he is. We actually conneted from the first look. People say love may be at first sight, well in my situation it is and it was perfect.

"Welcome to Rosavelta restaurent, may I help you?" A male receptionist said.

"I have a reservation for two under Peterson" Luke said to the other man.

He checked on his list and said "This way, sir"

We followed him at a table in the back and it was kind of deserted as we sat alone far from the croud. It was so romantic.

We sat down and talked about northing and everything as we waited for our food.

Everything was going great, Luke was eing really sweet and I really like him.

***

The restaurent was amazing, the food was extraordinary and everything went great.

Luke really amazed me when he took me to another place.

"The beach?" I said amazed when he told me where we're going "How did you know?"

"While you were gone, Hailey talked a lot about you" He replied with a smile.

"You know it's her favoutire place too, Jake took her there on their date" I said smiling as I remembered how happy Hailey was when she talked about her date with Jake at the beach even though they had some complications with Jason but anyway it was great.

"Okay, back to our date now" Luke said joking.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked when there was a long silence between us.

"What about twenty questions?" he suggested.

I rolled her eyes and said "That's the lamest game ever"

"Well, I like it plus I get to know more about you"

"Okay, fine what's your favourite color?" I asked first.

"Um... Grey"

"Why grey?"

"Well because it gives me hope. Not everything is black and white, not everything is good or bad, sometimes we do bad things for something good to come out of it, so it's like grey is in between, it's not dark, it's not bad but it's not bright and good either. And I think I'm that person"

I listened to his explanation and then said laughing "That's so deep, you need to start writing a novel or something. Um.. Well mine is blue and I don't have like this super sophisticated reason like you do, it's just because I like it"

Luke just bursted out laughing at my childish behaviour.

We were having a great night, everything was perfectly perfect and I just loved my first date with Luke.

_________________________

A/N: I know long time no see? Well I've been editing the previous chapters and making them hopefully better and now I got inspired and I wanted to write down another chapter so here you go Chapter 17. Hope you like it and don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.