5. 𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

Finally it was the night time and after a tiring evening she got the chance to take rest

Finally it was the night time and after a tiring evening she got the chance to take rest. Krisha jumped on her bed as she hugged her pillow then clutching it tightly closed her eyes.
Her smile was stretching as if she was remembering something. While going through the memory land her mind stopped on him and she immediately opened her eyes. "Again him?" She thought and smashed her face with the pillow.

"Why that monkey is bothering me again and again even in my thoughts too! Huh! Why I met him God!! And moreover, he is from my office only! Shit!!" She cursed and smashed her head again on the pillow.
She got up from the bed as her mobile ranged. Picking it from the dressing table she sat on the couch and opened her mobile.

There one of her friends had sent her the pictures of the party. She started sliding them and her fingers stopped on one of them. It was her and ritvik's when they were busy dancing. Suddenly she froze as those enchanting eyes came in front of hers. She felt a different kind of feeling was making a way through her heart.
She realised what was happening and shook her thoughts. "Dare you krisha! Don't ever think about these kind of guys and specially that monkey. These boys only know to play with girl's feelings. He is just time passing, once you trapped in his play then he will use you and throw you. Just stay away from him." She made her mind and deleted the picture.

Her ears stood up as she heard some sounds. She stood up and neared till the window from where the voices were coming. She took a vase in her hand and standing in the corner opened the window when suddenly someone fell on the floor with a loud thud.

Krisha yelled on the top of her voice as she threw the vase and hidden behind curtains still screaming. The person till now laying on the floor stood up instantly and covered her mouth with his palm to stop her from calling the whole hotel to her room just by her mere scream.
"Ahhhhh!!!!! Chor!! Chor!!!!!" She muffled, shutting her eyes tightly while clutching the poor cloth mercileesly.

"Keep quite!! It's me! Ritvik!!" Finally her struggles stopped and she opened her eyes looking forward at him. Ritvik gave her a death glare and once confirming that she won't tell again he left the grip. Krisha pushed him then stomping her foot over his ran a little distance away.

"Ahh! Are you mad?" He groaned in pain.

"You are a shameless guy! How dare you enter in my room? Don't you feel shame to poke into a girl's room that to at this time of night? Are you a thief?"

"First decide who I am! Sometimes you make me goon! Sometime thief don't know when you will start calling me murderer!" He fired back coming out from the pain.

"I will! How dared you poke in my room? No you won't listen to my politeness, let me show you the real me!" Saying so she picked up the iron rod and started hitting me.

"What are you doing? I was just checking if you are fine or not, it's a good thing that someone cares for you and here you are doing this with me. Throw that rod krisha! See, it's not the good thing. Take that pillow and then beat me as much as you want but not this rod. Throw it love!"