18. 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑

A new day, new hope and new personality was what he was wishing

A new day, new hope and new personality was what he was wishing. He went from a lot of dilemma. The whole night went peacefully which was seeming lost from last few years. He did face doubts, that she would again ditch him. Again she will betray him but his heart answered to trust her. It suggested him to believe in his love and wait for her, listen to what she wants to tell.

With this he buttoned his white short sleeved shirt then fixing the belt of his trouser he was ready to leave the room as today she has called him. It's their dinner date after long and he was excited.

"Ritvik?" A call stopped him mid and he cursed under his breathe

"What? Can't you stay away from me?" He gave the most grumpiest look.

"No!" He grinned then coming near him raised his eyebrow suspiciously. "Where are you going? And this sudden change in looks? Where's the date?"

"How do you know?" He asked out surprised and prem cracked his fingers laughing in victory.  "That means you are going on date? Who is she? And how everything happened? When did you meet her? I have a lot of questions please say fast."

"Actually__prem__" He tried to speak but words were less to express at that time. He couldn't stay back and hugged him.

"Ritvik! Are you fine?"

"I got her prem. Krisha is back." His words shocked prem. Till this day he just saw hate in ritvik's eyes for that particular name and today he was happy? Even he was going on date with that girl.

"Ritvik? What do you mean? Are you going on date with that girl? And how come she is here? Can you explain?" He demanded for answer but he knew nothing about anything till now so shook his head in negative. "She called to tell everything. And I think, I will reconcile with her today." He said.

"And what about her betrayal? Will you forgive her? You forgot what happened with you, aunty and your family__"

"I didn't! I can't forget that and i don't know what to do. I'm going to know the reason, she promised to tell everything and her confidence was saying there must be somthing reasonable." Prem smiled at his hope and held his both arms. "If that's the case then I wish you a good luck. Go and get your love."