22. 𝐒𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

'Your love isn't enough for me! I want a lavish life, I want every luxury that your love alone can't provide me

'Your love isn't enough for me! I want a lavish life, I want every luxury that your love alone can't provide me. Vihaan has both love and power. And I think, I should accept what I'm getting.'

He could still remember everything she had said that day. That every word of hers which made him feel like looser, her words were sharper than any dragger that left a deep cut on his heart which is still fresh and bleeding.

His heart burnt when she wrapped her arm around him and left with him like their love never exist.

That day everything changed. He changed, his lovey dovey nature changed and he became more arrogant, rude and cold. He turned himself heartless. Just to prove himself worthy he worked hard and reached to the highest level.

The journey wasn't a piece of cake. He lost many things, he had bore the daily taunts and insults from relatives, colleagues and his friends too. Life had become so depressing for him and then his mother's heart attack. He was stuck in all the problems.

"We heard that krisha ran away from marriage!" A man of the same age blocked his way. Ritvik ignored him and decided to move on his desk.

"Arre bhai! It's okay we can understand your situation. Maybe you couldn't satisfy her needs_" His blood boiled as he glared at the man who was laughing and teasing him for his situation.

"Aren't you a man?"

"Shut up you bastard!" He growled on him like a wounded lion. His tightly curled up fist landed over the other one's face making his bleed from his nose.

"Ritvik! Stop it!" Ronak, his friend came running as he pulled him back separating both of them.

"Don't show your power here because krisha has showed you your place. Bloody impotent!" Ritvik was ready to kill him there itself but ronak successfully pulled him out.

A frustrated ritvik banged his fist on the table as he sat holding his head for sometime and then left from there saying no word to anyone. After that incident he resigned from his job. The daily taunts and insults were getting unbearable and it was depressing him very badly.

While the relatives and all got best chance to show fake sympathy. Rekha's condition worsened with the situation. She was unable to see her son like that and one day while working in the kitchen she passed out.

"Mom!!" Ritvik yelled as he held his mother and patted her cheeks but she wasn't in senses at all.

He didn't wait for anything and hurried up to take her to hospital. Reaching there they got to know that she suffered from a severe heart attack. Doctors did her bypass surgery but there were minimal chances for her to live.

This news broke ritvik to another core. His mother was everything for him, he never opens up to anyone but his mother and now she was also leaving him. He stopped talking to anyone unless rekha came to her consciousness back.