52

But right now it is no moaning time because the movie have less sound right now because a scene of sleeping going on in a screen.

And with the blow job guy 2 getting he is moaning really so louder.

Kanika stopped because her friend is fully naked and she also have just a panty on her body.

So she didn't want anyone hear and come there.

Kanika : yar be slow... Please else we get spotted.

Guy 2 : it's tough.

As you know the position, chetna boobs are just near his face.

Kanika : yar.

Chetna : wait....

Chetna give her boobs in his mouth to suck.

Kanika : great baby.

Kanika made him cum in next ten minutes only.

When guy 1 and chetna,
He understood the reason for the gesture and kissed her pussy.

He was smelling her cunt and she was smelling good. He inserted his tongue deep in her pussy and was licking her hard. Soon, he sucked her pussy and she was moaning slow.

The noise was too slow even loud moans can be adjusted now because the noise of scene will adjust that.

With too much pleasure she locked his head with her thighs and made them tight.

His face was filled with her cum.

Three of them cummed.

And kanika is happy because he had more than she expected.

Both of the guys thank the girls they asked them about them but they didn't told anything to them they introduce themselves with their fake name because they want it and here only and after that they all left for their way.

Chetna and kanika joined the crew back and lets see what everyone decided where they will go next for more fun.

Because today is not a hot and happening day for our queen she didn't have this fun she missed this fun and enjoyment in the theatre which she didn't even know about.

Stay tuned.