105

I guess, I am thinking about him more than I should, it was just a part of my adventure and I don't want in any way that guys will follow me.

Because I am just teasing them with my see through stockings, I don't want them to get attract towards me seriously and start following me.

I walked towards the forest area. I decided I will not go further more and stopped at a place.

There is no one around me now.

Now I can feel the freedom because this is the public area obviously anyone can come from any direction anytime.

So this is risky and adventurous for me.

The visibility is really low, I stayed there for a while, but then I get bored because it is a public area anyone can come here but at this time at winter night.

I thought I should be back to the resort now but it was not has hot and happening as much I was thinking.

I walk back towards the resort I think now the resort is just 100 M away from me.

When I saw a public bench on the side of road. This is main road actually, jannat isn't in a mood to be back to hotel for now.

So she decided to stay there for a while.

Imagine the cold winter, foggy night, nobody around you anywhere till then you can see with the fog blanket of weather in the air.

The cool Breeze of this climate making your skin feel the chill. But the horny turned on pussy sets you on fire at the same time.

Jannat moved and sat on the bench on the road side. Something new game gonna starts now.

She sat there, look on the both sides, when she found no one is there around her.

Jannat in her mind 😏

I know the main street and the resort is just almost 100 M away from me.

But right now any of my thoughts and fear can't stop me doing this.

These days, I have no control on my pussy, it difficult to handle my own cunt after I turned on.

I just decided to made my burning cunt calm first then I will return to resort.

I made myself comfortable on the bench, I don't know what kinda kinks wake up in me. I don't care that anybody can come and catch me here.

Stay tuned