136

Jannat came in the sports hall, Rubina can notice the hesitation on her face so all she wants to break her confidence before competition only.

Rubina smirked to herself as she went up to the ring.

Rubina was confident. Sure she would win this competition.

She thinks that It wouldn't be long before jannat will be cumming on the mat because of her.

The boys present there is clearly excited.

Equally boys are cheering for Jannat and Rubina, Jannat have extra support of Faisal and Pratik.

Jannat is in her cute cut off t-shirt and jean shorts.

Rubina

Rubina

Jannat gave a wave to bous, before Rubina calls her in ring in a challenging manner

No one couldn't help but admire these girls ass as they came down to the ring, smiling brightly and so hot.

Jannat went in the ring and smirked at Rubina as the bell rang and they begun to circle the ring.

Jannat couldn't seem to wipe that big goofy smile off her face.

As they got closer, jannat grabbed rubina, wrapping her up in a huge hug to wish the best before competition.

It wasn't an aggressive move of fight, as Jannat and Rubina are friends too.

So she give this hug friendly.

And rubina is in mode of competition but couldn't deny the hug felt nice and warm to her.

It was warm and comfortable and felt like it was enveloping Rubina's whole body.

Rubina smiling went to hug back, leaning up to whisper in the her ear.

Rubina (in a joking tone) : I hope you're ready to get exposed in front of boys.

This was just to break her confidence.

Unexpectedly, Jannat wasn't felt shy at all, happily at that comment, like Rubina had just told her a very funny joke, or complimented her body.

Stay tuned.