147

Waves of need spread throughout her body as well, making it increasingly difficult to remain composed in the face of such intense pleasure and fight for game.

Determined to give her the release she craved.

Pratik intensified his oral sex with her pussy. His tongue penetrate deeper into her cameltoe, pushing the tip of her tongue deeper into her dripping cunt.

Jannat control slipped as she gasped involuntarily, her hips subtly rocking against Pratik's mouth.

She understand she can't win now.

Each stroke of his tongue sent shivers pushing her ever closer to the edge.

Sensing her increasing urgency and the growing attention.

Pratik focused on bringing her to the pleasure with every flick and suck of his tongue.

In an effort to contain her loud moans,

Jannat bit down on her lip.

Her muscles tensed in pleasure winding tighter and tighter within her.

Jannat made a gentle but scream which noticed and the next moment she facial his mouth and face with her cum.

Pratik didn't stopped licking her pussy still. But whistle blows again and pratik separate him from her.

Rohit (teasingly) : you were enjoying it personally I guess pratik?

Pratik (slyly) : uhm... Not really.

Rohit : so, it's decided now at last now Jannat is going back to India leaving this show here but you did really well.

Everyone clapped

Pratik realised that he made a mistake he should let her win this.

Jannat : it's okay sir. (With a smile taking back her clothes)

Rohit : you will get a flight by tomorrow so please pack your stuff and it's already evening, so we will see you off tomorrow.

Pratik : I am sorry. (He whispers)

Faisal is really angry with Pratik for this but here he can't react and right now he just wants to spend time with Jannat instead of wasting his time on Pratik.

Stay tuned