92

Jannat is frustrated internally.

Pratik continued.

Pratik panked her. He was in no mood to listen to her and continued sucking and spanking her butts.

Fingers gone deep in her pussy.

The air is filled with his moans, accompanied by the waves hitting the hot spring.

Pratik told her to remove his shorts.

She followed as she got down on her knees. pulling it down slightly as she got the first look at his hardness.

Jannat could see it clearly as it was a huge and hard tool like faisal quite similar in size.

She loved how big his bulge looked beneath his boxers.

Pratik told her to rub it.

She started rubbing it harder then jannat pulled down his boxers and started stroking his thick cock as he started squirming and grunting pretty loud by now.

Jannat stroked it for a bit, making him wait and then finally licked the entire shaft in one stroke.

Jannat didn't left anything in middle she did a whole blow job as she started licking his shaft in one stroke after another while massaging his balls.

Jannat could see how muscular he is but he is rough to so he is good for sex but not for love moments.

She then took his cock into her mouth and inserted it all the way in so that no part of it was left unattended.

Jannat could feel her tonsils being hit by his hardness, he was so big.

It happens before when she had sex with faisu so she adjusted soon.

She almost choked on it as she slowly pulled it out and then started sucking on it a slow rhythm looking up into his eyes, playing with his balls, feeling his throbbing cock at her mercy.

She slowly picked up the pace and made his cock hit her cheeks and throat harder with each passing second.

Now this is that moment when Pratik is on the same situation where Jannat was when he was using his finger on her and stop just before a second when she can reach orgasm.

He get puzzled and said.

Pratik : What happened, why did you stop?

Jannat : tit for tat baby.

She smiled naughtily.

Jannat : revenge taken

Pratik : not now jannat.

Jannat : even don't want you to cum so easily, I want you to really please and beg me before you cum.

Pratik : you want me to beg for it.

Jannat : yeah.

Pratik : seriously..You want me to work for it.

Stay tuned