73

But here my work is done I said thank you to her.

And she was not believe in it that without inserting my fingers inside her pussy i made her cum.

She cummed not that hard but she had a orgasm with my hands massaging her clitoris.

I said that is enough for me and now she get up to wear her clothes.

Abhinav collecting her stuff, rubina also wear her shirt back and when she bend down to pick up her panty from the floor.

At the same time Faisal thought that he should see that what is happening in the room he open the door a little bit without getting noticed by anyone of them who is present in the room Abhinav and Rubina.

Actually when he open the room he was scared thinking that Rubina must be angry right now but the view is completely opposite than he was expected.

He saw rubina big butts naked covering upper half from her shirt.

But there is no panty on her butts.

Faisal can't believe it what he saw and he got a shock he closed the door.

And went from there because he didn't want that anyone get to know that he was there only.

But it is not something he can forget what he saw by chance only.

He saw the very beautiful ass naked of rubina which wasn't in his dream ever.

But now the dream is in making now the fantasys are going to build up more and more.

Abhinav left but this incident made rubina feel desperate for more needs for her pussy and release all the load she had in her cunt and made faisal crazy for her butts badly too.

Now let's see what this craziness will do with them and others.

Stay tuned for more chapters

I think you readers get bored of other girls I will continue with jannat only but after 3-4 chapters because I already wrote them.