11

Part 11

I feel I need to wear my sports bra under this t-shirt to prevent the show of my bouncing and dancing boobs through the armholes in public.

But right here I didn't have anything to wear or change.

I enjoyed my day with this experiment till now except having one incident in the middle of the rally race.

But now I start to get nervous.

I don't know How can I play without a bra under my t-shirt?

With the huge armholes, my boobs would be bouncing around everywhere.

I don't have extra huge boobs but they aren't small too.

I asked shivangi that what should I do??

Shivangi also have same type of measurement of her body just like me so she have a extra tight white top with the hanging straps tied on the back.

It's not bad option because it's at least pack my boobs properly.

I change my t shirt with that top.

But actually that is really even smaller than my size.

So Shivangi suggested me that i will have to squeeze my boobs in.

I wear that tiny strapless top with two clasps at the back.

The clasp hooks are barely hanging in position due to broken threads which I didn't noticed.

But this is not enough in length so I wear my t shirt over it too.

I somehow managed to wear it under my breasts and lock that the clasps would hold my breasts throughout the game.

Bending over for start I got a hint that it feel my boobs pressing very hard against the tight top I am wearing under t shirt.

I hope it would hold my boobs throughout the game.

It is a normal game between all the friends only the no one taking it to seriously we all are playing nicely and having fun together.

The first half of the game went by pretty quickly.

As we are running circles around the boys.

The shoulder slip of my shirt were falling to my elbows it is too loose actually but I manage without anyone noticing it.

I am getting this problem from morning.

After half game,

Chetna come to me directly because I could 3 goals in this half time and I am the only hope for girls to win this game.

Chetna : well done Jannat you are playing so well but this is the half time we have to continue the same spirit and win this game somehow.

Jannat : I will do my best didi

Chetna : you have to give your because you are the best player in all of us.

Jannat : yeah I try my best.

Chetna : right now please forget about anything and focus on your game

Jannat : yes yea di, why are you getting nervous.

Chetna : you know that very well

Jannat : Mohit bhaiya must be joking.

Chetna : it can be possible but I don't want to take a risk these guys get so serious in all this matter. And I don't want to get naked in front of everyone.

Jannat : yeah di dont worry we will only win.

Stay tuned for more part

Target 10 votes