4

Part 4

But right here with this decision the thought at the back of my mind is that is it right decision or not.

I am always concerned if my pussy hair hang out below from my extra long shorts in the middle of any activity.

But actually I know that this is a nervous mine thought it is not possible from what I am wearing right now.

We all are going to test stamina with running practice.

Where it was declared that we are going to be part of a running I feel so good actually because I take the right decision I think because of not any type of tight clothing beneath this shorts I can do it easily.

I am always shy kind of girl and even I am not that exposing kind of personality who ever did any bikini shoot or anything like that.

But maybe that's why some of my crazy male friends are desperately waiting for every moment when they can get better view of my body which I don't want to give this easily because I worth it.

Okay lets back to the field.

The first time I went running with the panty-less experiment. Even bra less but right now without caring about my juggling boobs up and down without any restriction they have under my top.

With the whistle blow the running on the track started.

The experiment affecting me now I could feel the breeze tickling my pussy hair and lips as i run faster.

That's exciting me unwantedly, and I soon stopped worrying about if anyone noticed.

Because the boneless part of my body is start getting hard without my permission and I can't stop it.

You definitely understand I hope that it's about my nipples.

I didn't thought before that if they get hard they will start poke out with the pointy perky shape on my top.

But now there is no way back we are in the middle of the track Shivangi and Chetna both tell me to run faster.

But I don't have anything to tell them.

That I begin to feel arouse and my legs felt lighter now.

Rohit sir was having their eye on all of us through cameras on the rally track.

I stopped for a moment but as soon I stopped there was a announcement for me on the speaker.

Stay tuned for next part