From there to the most famous hotel of this Switzerland which is famous for Christmas party and fun is almost 1 hour away from airport.

In which resort we are going to stay is very beautiful from l behind it is covered by a small Jungle you can say which is left alone for the natural beauty.

There are very famous waterfall near that Resort we all are excited to explore everything in this beautiful country of Switzerland.

But now we have to travel from the airport to the resort and we booked a very luxury bus for that.

We are 13 or 14 people together and the but have almost 28 seat with the two by two share cabinet.

But because it is double in the number of seats from the people we are travelling everyone prefer to take seats alone in 2 by 2 seats.

Everyone become comfortable in their seats.

Faisu was sitting in the first seat of the bus I don't like that place to sit in the bus ever when I can all the traffic from those big panes right in front of me.

Faisal asked me once to sit with him but I told him the reason and went behind with my luggage.

He said okay but he didn't changed his seat for me.

I really felt so irritated that can't be changed his seat for me can't he said with me where I am sitting but I can't say anything like this to him it was all going on in my mind only.

As I moved ahead, pratik was sitting, I have my luggage in my hand so he offer me to help me to put that luggage in the cabinet.

I thank him and forward my back to him because they are really heavy I can't manage to fix it up.

I saw my anklet is unhook itself so i thought to put in bag, I don't want to lose this anklet because this is gifted by someone special to me from my family.

So i bend down to open the anklet, to put it in the bag first, if you can imagine the scenario it was something like this I was bend down till my feet.

Stay tuned