Chap 4: pt1: the notebook

When we got into our doorm we said our goodbyes and went into our other rooms "finally some alone time..." I really need to think of a way to get out of this test and quick. I mean I could cheat but that's unsmart and not very hero like." I sigh shacking my head not knowing what to do now nor how to tell my teacher this new info.

A knock made me come out of my thoughts "huh? Who's there?!" Letas voice made me jump out of my bed, why would she come to my doorm "hey Elistor! I know you in there!
Please? I just want to help you! Please..." her beggin almost made me want to let her in, but I just couldn't, I mean she litteraly dump me at the lesson even though she knew I didn't like new people.
A big sigh could be heard from the other side of the door "fine be thar way... but just so you know... I am sorry for leaving you to youself."
Immitelly after she told me those words I open the door and hugged her from behind, shocking both me and her "ah sorry..." "it's alright Stor" she smiled "Stor?" I asked confused "new nickname."

I blushed at that comment " I-I- thank you..." a laughed could be heard shortly followed my a ribbit "ahaha you turn so red then you talk to Leta *ribbit*" "Todias shut it and let poor Elistor be." That voice, it belonged to Kio but what did he do here? "Hey guys... Kio what are you doing here aren't you suppose to be at the 2 year doorms?" He laughed more at my confused face "yes... but your Sensei or Professor told me to make sure you make the test." I nooded sadly at them "oh okay..." "hey why so sad?" Todias suddenly looked worried and confused at me "you mean you didn't tell them?" "No... okay I'll tell you guys something worrying but please lets go in first." The trio smiled at me before going into my room "okay now you can tell us."

I sigh and looked down at the soft carpet "okay... I uhm... don't have any powers and I don't know how to pass the test without it.." Kio looked at me with a shocked expresstion on, Leta looked like she could cry for my lost and then there was Todias who looked at me with a sympathic look "oh it's okay... you are still you."  Kio smiled "yeah with or without any powers!" "Yeah I just hope that you weren't pushed to do something you didn't want."  "Yeah... thank you for being so open and welcoming to me." I smiled relief that they liked me so much for me just being me.