Chap 2: pt 1:The villians:

I looked at my class who shivered in a corner "what are you doing? We are training to be heroes! Yet right now when our teachers needs us we sit in our chairs to scared to do something! Well I will not sit and wait for the villians to come into our class! I will fight together with our teachers to protect this school! Who's with me?!" No one put their hands up, with a sigh I ran out to the teachers and older students in the hall, trying to keep the villians at bay.
My classroom teacher looked at me "kid?! What are you doing out of the class?! Get back in there!" Giving a villian the final blow I yelled back; "no! I wanna help!" The other teachers looked at me and my teacher "listen just let him help! The more we are the faster we get this done."
Suddenly my class ran out of the classroom and  into the action "don't worry! We will never let something bad happen to the school!"Kimba yelled much to my suprise, as Jim ran infront of me "don't you dare touch MY CLASSMATE!"
the villian closest to me and Kio suddenly turned around to face Jim, this made me fustrated did they really think of me as weak just because I didn't use my so called "powers" so in my anger I punched the villian making him look at me once more "you are getting annoying!" He took his hand out to touch me, but my teacher pushed me out of the way "don't you dare touch my students!" The villian laughed "are you willy to face your darkest fear? It might drive you crazy?" Out of nowhere a smoke like cloud surrounded the villian and my teacher "no! Sensei please!" But nothing seemed to work.

In the teachers head:

"You are wrothless!" A man yelled in my ear "no you're wrong! I'm a hero and a teacher and those kids are the future! My future!" A light blue haired man walked over to me and pushed me down "no you not! You are no hero! You didn't save me! If those kids are your future, then I will just destroy them! Starting with little sunshine over there!" The man pointed at my most dificult child, Elistor.
Elistor looked at me with sorrow "no don't hurt him!" Suddenly he yelled out in pain "Kid! Wake up!" A Wing suddenly came into my sight "why didn't you save me? Please answer me sensei!" My voice was very dry, he was a kid! And I let him die at the hands of a villian... because I was scared.
As I started losing hope a voice called out "Sensei! Please don't let him get to you! Please! No! Sensei please!" That voice it sounded like my problem kid "Sensei please hold on! We are going to make it! We need you! Get out! It's only the villians power! Sensei we love you!" All those voices it was my class cheering me on to fight me through.