Chap 3: pt 2:New friends

The class tried not to laugh when I sneaked in but this alert Sensei "you are late Elistor! Did you think I wouldn't notice? The clone is awfully quiter than you." I stopped where I stood which was in the middle of the room "how could you know? I'm quit to at times." The class burst out laughing , this made me very flustred "quit it! But no your not... you mumbles a lot when you think nobody listens." My face turned more red of flustering as Sensei went on "okay enough talking please sit down so class can start."

I sigh as I sat down getting a concerned look from Leta "sorry Elistor I tried..." smiling a waved my hand of her "it's okay you did your best... but I think we should focus on the lesson now." "Okay as you kids know you need to control your powers in diffrent versions of them, it's no good if a fire powered student gets Burns from their own powers or if a person goes in Duh mode for electrifing their brain, so I want you all to think of ways to control them in groups of two and demonstrant them for the rest of the class. If you fail this you and your partner will have to run 5 laps  around the trainning ground. Good luck and just for info the laps is with no powers."

Leta looked at me "sorry but I think I'll take Mia on this one.. hope you are doing fine with whoever you choose... good luck anyway." My hopes grumbled to the ground as she said that and walked over to Mia the class rep.
A hand landed on my table so hard that I needed to look up "hey.... Uhm... do you wanna be partners? It's okay if you don't want to but I really need a partner..." the person was  1, 70 meters high, had reddish Brown hair and icy blue eyes "I mean sure... uhm but there is something you need to know...." The guy smiled at me "cool... let's go out on the training ground then.... Oh I forgot to tell my name... uhm this sounds weird but my name is Todias... Todias Raven." Confused yet intrict I looked at him "Todias...? Do you mean Tobias?" I asked "no I really mean Todias... this is due to me being part toade..." "okay... it's kinda weird but if your power has something to do with your name.... I guess it's cool." This caused Todias to smile "thank you very much... And yeah it does... I can swim long distance and grab things with my tounge..." Surprised I looked at him "what if we train in the swimmingpool that the school has then you can learn to control your powers more?" "Great Idea... but what about you?" I smiled sadly at him "you will see."

As we reach the swimmingpool Todias looked at me again before asking; "what is your power?" I smiled sadly again "well I don't have any..."