Yandere! Lollipop x Reader: Love At First Sight

Thank you cessangel9  for requesting!
Spoilers for HFJone and BFB. Obsession, manipulation, attempted stabbing. You're Liam in this and you get to take his trauma instead.

"Texty, where's Bryce?!" You shout.

She doesn't have a clue, and you're panicking.

You pull up the Plane database on your computer. If you're in the waiting room, then what if Bryce...

Oh god.

He's back on the Plane, isn't he?

You walk towards the radio.

"What's going on?" Texty asks.

"We're ending this. I'm going to end Airy." You say.

You grab your green backpack over your shoulder and open it up for the notes. You read the note and quickly turn the buttons. You struggle, surprisingly.

"When I'm done with this, he's going to pay. He took all of us away from our lives, and you bet that I'll be taking his. If only— this stupid radio, could— work, already, damn it!"

In your frantic state, you accidentally pushed the antenna of the radio. You don't realize until it's too late.

You won't be able to see your soda bottle friend for a while, won't you?
————————————————————————

"Oh man, I am so sorry, Texty. I think we're in the wrong place." You whisper.

Out of all places you could've gone to, you're on a bus filled with strangers. It's nighttime, and that doesn't ease your nerves.

"Four, who is this?" A yellow x asks.

You try to come up with an excuse. "Uh— well, I've... I've always been here! Yeah, uh, I'm just an extremely forgettable character!" You feel like hitting yourself on the head.

A blue number who is driving the bus, who you assume is Four, is clearly upset. "Ugh... I don't care anymore. I've had enough of this whole 'people showing up on my show out of nowhere nonsense. Do whatever you want, just, don't mess with my show!"

"Well, that was surprisingly easy..." you whisper.

You look for a seat around the bus. Most people are asleep, except for a lollipop. "Why hello, dear. I have a free seat over here if you'd like to take it."

"Oh! No, it's alright. There are a lot of other empty seats here, but thanks for offering."

"Oh please, I insist." She says.

You think about declining again, but Texty whispers to you. "It would do us good if you accepted. We don't know anyone here, and we don't know what they could do to us. We could gain some information on this person."

"Okay, fine." You mutter. You close the computer and clear your throat. "Actually, sure. I'll sit next to you."

She smiles as you walk to sit beside her. She starts up a conversation. "My name is Lollipop. What brings you here?"

"Lollipop? Don't you... have a name or something?" You ask.

"Well, that is my name, but I'd happily accept whatever you'd like to call me. As long as it's within reason, of course."

"Yeah... alright. Anyway, I'm... just visiting. I guess." You mumble.

"Visiting? Why, I've never met someone in a competition show that has only wanted to visit."