The Plushies are Against You

Warning, this contains descriptions that can bring disturbing thoughts, derealization, hallucinating, cussing, mentions of d__th, and a few moments in this writing that may make one uncomfortable.

[RMT]

I was just on my bed when I grabbed the pink bear plush next to me and threw it across the room, then cuddled my elephant plush as I silently curled up, my "mother" insulting me. It was a cold night because the AC was running— even as it wasn't that hot, it was still on. I just tugged over a thin sheet and then tried to sleep. For some odd reason, I was more paranoid this night than normal. I felt myself slowly turning my head and looking into the living room, and then a horrible image of the walls with a pair of eyes popped in my head. I crept a little closer to my family, and then clutched Eliy, my elephant plush, to sleep.

The next morning, I was grumpy and stressed. I woke up at seven which was annoying to start my day off because I normally wake at six, then it hit me. Since it was seven, immediately, I had to dress up and try to finish what little of a breakfast I had. You didn't see me complaining though, I was on a goal to lose weight, worrying about starving to death at the same time.

When I got to school, I found that my normal spot was taken so headed to a little place in the sunlight to sit down and rest my shoulders from this heavy ass backpack I was carrying. I scratched my knee climbing up to the spot, then I pulled up my pant leg to see if I was fine. I then realized that I forgot what little money I earned from church and remembered my fucking science project that I pretty much freshly started.

Everything was weirdly crappy up until my best friend in science wasn't there. That's when thing really got saddening for me. One of my science classmates decided to rip off my mask. I almost tripped walking to the cafe. My lunchmate took my fucking food. At gym, after my empty lunch, a friend I liked called me a trashy hoe. My tech classmate had a bad day and sounded like she was about to cry. I retraced everything after drama class, my last period, and then thought about last night. Throwing the pink bear plush on the floor to sit there in a cold corner, then shedding my tears on Eliy.

I had a bad feeling that I might have voodoo dolls, as silly as the thought was. It overcame me and I started drowning in the stress I made just out of that one idea, and I felt as if everything was just a vision; not even real at all, like I was floating away and that this isn't even happening. I slapped myself. I held my breath and picked up the pink bear and huddled it close to Eliy. Since Eliy was probably something that represented my friends and the pink bear was mostly likely me, I made them hug to hope for a better day, and slowly passed out.