Overflow

Warning for cussing, violence, and possibly more. There will be implied arson, self h_rm, s__cidal thoughts. (Though the last couple only mentioned in like one or two sections of this)

publishing before its done because the person represented by sylumaru wanted to see this
(some parts have a + thats because this isnt written in order from beginning to end so theres missing parts *casually updates chapter because i can*)
some of the story was written with the help of dezekai

GUYS BIG NOTE THIS SHIT'S GONNA BECOME ITS OWN WORK IN A FEW
^^ this happened!! chapter will no longer be updated here

[KMP]

For years, a familiar experience was always shared between allies once crossed, whether former or current. It's surely occurred long before we even knew of each other, but there was indeed a time where we all had undergone similar to this absolute madness.

They head out to the snow covered city,
Akzeno was rejoicing at the sight
laughing as the tops of buildings
hadn't been spared from the raging heat.

The only thoughts within their minds
were blurs of past tears shed from broken emotions
and the bastards, dare to mention Geisonoe
who'd contributed to the fury seen this night.

The smell of gasoline, a fog of smoke, the sound of the crackling fire, it was all enticing to these maniacs. Five maniacs started this as they followed the monthly routine, prancing through the worn down streets. The town had plenty of snow, but the blazing rage was stronger.

It was a bright sight to see, but it wasn't so bright for those on the other story who'd witnessed it all. The villainous thoughts coursed through their minds as they headed on to hunt those who'd wronged them—and so, so much—that they'd considered leaving this once and for all. The rest of the time that they would be here, however, they decided to at least have something "savorable" despite the quite possible feeling of regret that'd come to seek them upon their actions until then.

Unable to count the many times one of them had taken it, weeped as it lay in their palm, and afflicted themself, it wasn't so joyously green as they'd assumed the first few years of knowing this fucking—

+

"All this time, they took the blame, shed their bloody tears, and the perpetrators merely received a simple warning. Such a funny little world this is."

"Can all that BULLSHIT you have to say about those poor souls, Geisonoe. Such a pathetic waste of time occurred because itty bitty you held a grudge with the most ridiculous fucking reason. They had no say in what would happen. Tear down your goons, for they serve no purpose—just like their leader."

"My, with the likes of you, a jester, I would never know you had so much to spew."

"There is a difference between a jester and a clown. A clown makes a fool out of themself, a jester makes a fool out of the audience. For once, you had the terms correct, but you were already a rather embarrassing disgrace before this conversation. Such pettiness you show, and what fuckery do you expect in return? For Tessemarius' sake. Cease your self-projection upon us and flee."

"You wouldn't dare."
"NO!"

At first he'd assumed
he took the role to jest others,
but saw how much of a clown
lied within himself.

"The last of them had a realization that came to dawn on the world. Simultaneously, everyone slowly discovered what was left." The carnival-masked figure said at the crashing moment.

+

Through the endless days
where they were sanely-absent,
escape was of their desires
whether temporary or permanent.