God I Wanna F*%k You

CHAPTER 6

Tina stood in the window starring down at her neighbor while he was in his yard trying to form the foundation of his new deck for his barbecues. Tina watched as Jason's muscles flex through his white beater making her panties soak god he was fine biting down on her bottom lip she lean against her window as she watched Jason work, running her hand down her neck she felt her core throb to be touched she wonder if she just asked him to fuck her would her do it or maybe politely decline.

She wanted Jason and he seemed to like her to that is she thinks. Taking in a sharp breath as she continued to trail her fingers down over her breast they came to rest at her nipple she slowly pinched and massage her bud making her core crave penetration she had to easy the frustration that was building up. Pulling her tank top off she stood in her window still starring down at the man that soaked her panties from the mere thought of him.

"oh god, she whispered

Trying to catch her breath as her head rolled back and her fingers finally found the ache between her legs she massage the swollen nub bringing herself closer and closer to climax.

"oh, Jason......

she moan breathlessly as she stood in her window pleasuring herself to her neighbor it turned her on more knowing that he could look up and see her in full view. Knowing her room window was large and it faced his backyard feeling her self ready to explode Tina screamed Jason name in ecstasy finally coming down from her euphoric. Tina's held on to the window ceil catching her breath she looked over to where Jason was working in his yard he was no longer there relief came on thank god he didn't see that she thought.

Scanning over the yard once more her eyes came to rest upon Jason as he faced her window shocked smack into her as she realized Jason was looking back at her. Jason eyes seem a lot darker and more dangerous but he seemed as if he was battling with his self having a inner turmoil.

"oh my gosh...

Tina quickly pulled her blinds down.

"he saw me.....he saw me damn, oh god I screamed his name..." shit the window was open."

Grabbing her hair ready to yank it out she moved to her bed to sit down.

"calm down Tina just relax.....

She told herself feeling bile ready to raise in her throat she squeezed her eyes tightly and swallowed hard maybe he didn't see anything maybe he thought she was calling him wait no that can't be that look he had that look in his eyes hopping off the bed Tina went back to her window to retrieve her tank top off the floor oh god she gasped again he saw her breast.

" shit OK...OK.. Tina she said to herself just chill your over thinking everything pulling her tank top over her head Tina froze her door bell rang three times.

################################################################

OK EVERYONE I NEED VOTES SHOW ME SOME LOVE ANYONE I PROMISE YOU I WILL GET JASON'S POINT OF VIEW HA HA POINT OF VIEW GET IT PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE