16

"Anyway, Brother Mu, don't drive me away!" Xiao Ruo rubbed her hair and said, "At least I feel better in this way."

Brother Mu smiled and stopped talking, and Lai Yuan walked over to take the person away. He pulled it to his side and sat down and said, "You don't plan to leave. Is it interesting to ask Mumu? Here, let's chop up the firewood together. Brother Heng's house is not enough."

Xiaoruo took Laiyuan and handed it over Wang Jin was a little curious. He didn't see the axe in their hands. How did they plan to chop wood?

Just when Wang Jin was puzzled, he saw that the two people's hands turned into animal claws, and the animal claws showed sharp claws.

Wang Jin's eyelids jumped, and he never expected that they would split the firewood with their bare hands!

Brother Mu didn't pay attention to Wang Jin's expression. He reached out and opened the porcelain bowl covered by the table top. When he opened it, a strong fragrance hit his face.

Wang Jin's eyes turned to the porcelain bowl. Inside the porcelain bowl were some familiar goo, and there were some pieces of meat in the goo, which smelled fragrant, but didn't look good.

The paste Wang Jin has also eaten, and it is very rough.

Wang Jin frowned, and Brother Mu gave Wang Jin a spoonful and said, "This powdered fruit is delicious with tender meat. I brought it to you from home on purpose. You can try it."

Seeing that Wang Jin did not move, Brother Mu said: "I heard Brother Heng said that you think the taste of powdered fruit is too thick. I deliberately picked out all the hard seeds. It will be much better. Try it.

" It was both persuasion and coaxing, which made Wang Jin feel embarrassed for not eating.

He picked up the spoon with difficulty, took a small half spoonful and took a bite.

The soft taste is like eating batter, the saltiness is right, and it has a fruity aroma. The meat is a bit fishy, ​​but it's okay...

Wang Jin's ugly complexion recovered a little, he picked up the bowl and ate the bowl of batter.

Brother Mu looked at it, heaved a sigh of relief, and gave each of the two orcs outside the door a bowl.

Laiyuan took it naturally, and Xiaoruo scratched his head a little embarrassedly.

"I don't need the fine powdered fruit that this brother eats. You can eat it, Brother Mu."

Brother Mu said with a smile: "I have eaten it. This time the powdered fruit was found by Brother Heng. Let's eat, Brother Heng gave my family A Yuan a lot."

When Xiao Ruo heard this, she seemed to be holding something precious in her hands to eat it.

Wang Jin looked surprised, staring at the unsightly goo in the bowl, and asked a little strangely, "Is this rare?"

Hearing this, Brother Mu sat back in his place and said, "It doesn't count, at least it's not dangerous, It's just that it looks tricky, and it takes a lot of effort to pick it up."

After speaking, Brother Mu seemed to be thinking of something, and smiled: "My brother eats nothing without effort, this pink fruit is my brother. The daily food is the easiest to get."

Xiao Ruo said with a flat mouth: "Don't say the easiest thing to get, although this thing is the most abundant in the jungle, it doesn't grow in those buried deep in the soil. The roots of the trees are in the holes of the cliffs or at the top of the tall trees..." After a