33

"A Jin is not only good-looking, but also has a lot of things. For example, this clothes, the thin thread that A Jin found, and he taught me to knit, even the style of the clothes."

Mu Ge'er pointed to Wang Jin's body. "It was also drawn by Ah Jin for me to see."

Everyone was astonished.

Someone asked, "Isn't this garment made of animal skins?"

Mu Ge'er raised his head and said, "Of course not, it's woven from thin threads, Ajin said, it's called 'cloth'. I brought it in, but it was robbed."

Brother Mu said, his eyes crossed the crowd and stared at Brother Orange and the three of them, who shrank behind the crowd, trying to suppress their sense of existence.

Yuan Heng heard what Brother Mu said, and scanned Wang Jin's clothes again.

The material is very thin, if you wear it in summer, it will not feel hot, and it is also very soft and comfortable to wear.

As for the style... it's weird, but it's perfect for this little lunatic.

As if the little madman was born to dress like this.

"Apart from the clothes, there are also medicinal mud!" Brother Mu said loudly: "Brother Heng's face and Brother Hua's injuries are all cured by the medicinal mud recipe from Ah Jin!" As soon as Brother

Xi heard the medicinal mud, he immediately Sensitively raised his head.

Then it was this person's medicinal mud recipe that cured A Hua and Brother Heng?

This is a big deal for the tribe... Brother Xi couldn't help but take a few more glances at Wang Jin.

He looks really good, and even his brother would be reluctant to look away when he saw it...

"Brother Yu, seeing that Brother Heng's scar is healed, you came to find him to marry, but you don't know how it would be possible if Brother Heng didn't have Ah Jin. Recovery?! Just because of this, Brother Heng will never drive Ajin away!"

"..." Brother Yu heard that, but Nuonuo was speechless when he wanted to refute, so he had to grit his teeth and cursed: "Dead lunatic."

"Brother Hua's injury at the beginning, Brother Xi, you also know." Brother Mu suddenly turned to Brother Xi, and Brother Xi nodded when he heard the words: "Indeed, Ah Hua's injury was very serious at that time. The master thinks he can't be saved."

Brother Mu'er heard the words, his brows were a little smug, he walked towards Brother Hua and said, "But now, Brother Hua's arm has not only been rescued, but also has no scars!"

Everyone looked at Brother Hua's arm, Brother Hua received so much attention at once, scratched his head a little embarrassedly, and affirmed: "It is indeed Brother Jin's recipe."

After speaking, he glanced at Wang Jin, Wang Jin felt To the line of sight, looked back at him.

The agile eyes are like Liuli that can inhale the soul, which makes people's heart beat faster, and Brother Hua's face turns red.

The man frowned and took a wrong step, blocking the sight of the two of them looking at each other. Brother Hua hurriedly retracted his gaze and stammered: "Jin... Brother Jin is very good.

" rolling in the shallow pupils.

Brother Hua hurriedly waved his hand and explained: "I mean, Brother Jin and... and Brother Heng are very good together... Brother Jin is also very good at cooking, and has taught Brother Heng..."