67

Wang Jin curled his fingertips, tightened the belt hook that he had just obtained and was about to give to the man, and hid it in his cuffs.

The next day, the man went out hunting, Amu came to find Wang Jin with a small blanket, the blanket was stitched into two layers, the inner layer was thin, the outer layer was thicker, and the middle was stuffed with down.

Wang Jin gave Mu Ge'er a puzzled look, Mu Ge'er said: "A Jin, you gave me a lot of down, I stitched the quilt and clothes left, so I stitched a small blanket and sent it to you. Keep warm."

Wang Jin frowned and pushed back: "It's all said to keep Amu warm, Amu's use, the child in your belly can't be frozen."

He said, picked up the blanket, and covered it over Brother Mu's. At the belly, the belly has been slightly raised, but it is not obvious.

Brother Mu looked down and gently touched his belly with tenderness in his eyes and said, "He is warm enough, this blanket should be used by Ah Jin, you are also afraid of the cold."

After that, he picked up the blanket The fortress was returned to Wang Jin's hands.

After going back and forth, the feathers in the blanket moved around, and they all accumulated in one place, making the entire blanket extremely uneven in warmth.

Wang Jin frowned, looked at the blanket and then aimed at the clothes that Brother Mu was wearing today.

Today's Mu Ge'er's clothes are made of down, and the whole clothes are thicker, but... just like a blanket, the down inside has accumulated to the hem of Mu Ge'er's clothes due to the movement, and the effect of keeping warm is far from enough. .

Wang Jin pursed his lips, spread the blanket on the table, ran into the room and took out the sewing basket, dug out a colored stone from the basket, pinched the stone and drew a grid on the blanket.

"Amu, you smooth out the feathers inside, run the needle and thread along the needles, and fix them, so that you won't keep running around."

Mu Ge'er glanced at it and said in surprise, "It turns out that it can still be like this. I used to worry that these things kept falling down!"

After Mu Geer understood, he quickly stitched the blanket and took off his coat without needing to say anything from Wang Jin... The

action was so fast that Wang Jin kept giving him praises, talking about his hands-on ability, This wooden brother is definitely one of the few.

"Ajin, you told me before that you wanted to find something to divert the attention of the brothers in the tribe, but now what I'm doing?"

Wang Jin was a little dazed.

Seeing this, Brother Mu reluctantly reminded: "It was the time when Brother Yue deliberately made things difficult for you and made you angry, these days, the brothers at Brother Mu's were praising Brother Yu and Brother Yue. At the same time, I keep slandering you, although there are people who speak for you, but not too many, everyone in the tribe said..."

Mu Ge'er paused, seemed unwilling to continue, and simply skipped the passage. : "Anyway, do you have any ideas?"

"What did they say?" Wang Jin wondered what kind of words he could let Brother Mu skip it.

After all, those brothers also stayed with him for a while before, weaving cloth and making rouge together. He also thought that those brothers were cute. Now what do they say about themselves?

Hearing this, Brother Mu'er rubbed his upper and lower lips a few times before he said with consideration: "I don't know about the rest, but now it's more widely spread... that Ah Jin may have committed your madness again.