49

Brother Yue smiled.

The news that the leader and Brother Yue were going to marry soon spread to every corner of the tribe.

In Wang Jin's courtyard, several brothers gathered together to weave a piece of cloth and chatted about it by chance. Wang Jin was a little surprised when he heard it.

"Brother Yue is going to marry the leader?" Wang Jin confirmed and looked at Brother Mu in general.

Brother Mu nodded at him: "Now the tribe knows it, A Jin, you are probably the last one to know."

Brother Yue and the leader marrying is too unbelievable, Wang Jin was shocked He ignored the joking in Brother Mu'er's words, he opened his mouth in disbelief, looking a little dull.

This appearance made several brothers smile, and one of them said, "I didn't believe it at first, but it's true."

"It's not so easy for anyone to believe it, after all, on Valentine's Day, Brother Yue refused in public. The leader, the leader also publicly stated that he would not pester Brother Yue any more. The two of them had already missed that day, but I didnt expect that they would get mixed up again in just a few days, and they were going to marry quickly Now ."

"Hey, you said, that brother Yue didn't give the leader face that day... The leader was willing to marry Brother Yue."

"Of course, don't look at how much the leader chased Brother Yue . It's been a few years ?"

"But after many years of chasing, I was rejected on the Valentine's Day, and I said in public that there would be no more entanglement, and the leader should not entangle any more?"

Are you taking the initiative to show your love?" The

crowd was silent for a while, and one of them shook his head and said, "How proud is Brother Yue, how could he still eat grass when he rejected the leader in public on the Valentine's Day."

"I don't think it is necessarily true . , it may be that Brother Yue confessed to Brother Heng that day and was rejected. Seeing that he had no hope of marrying Brother Heng, he turned around and showed his goodwill to the leader, otherwise you can think about it, where did you get married so quickly?"

"I think it's the same, if the leader doesn't believe what he says and goes to entangle Brother Yue, then Brother Yue can't agree to marry the leader so quickly!"

"It makes sense, with Brother Yue's arrogance, even if he intends to, at least Let the leader pursue it for a few more years before he agrees. This is a sudden marriage... It's not like the leader is going back to pursue brother Yue, but it seems that brother Yue sees hopeless and brother Heng, and is afraid that the leader will not be able to tie him. , let's start first."

Everyone nodded again and again, thinking it was very reasonable.

"It's not right." Suddenly a brother's voice came from outside the door, and everyone looked over.

That brother is Brother Yu who lives near the leader.

Brother Yu walked to a few people and sat down, skillfully picked up the kettle on the table, poured a glass of water and said, "I tell you, you may not be able to guess the truth."

"What?" All the brothers His curiosity was hanged up, and he got close to Brother Yu, and even Wang Jin was hanged a little uncomfortable, so he got close to them.

Brother Yu's face was full of mystery, and he lowered his voice and said, "I saw the leader kneeling in front of Brother Yue that day, as if he did something wrong..."