29

That time, Yuan Heng was humiliated because of his appearance. According to the first warrior's approach, he directly challenged that person, but the opponent was a brother, or the leader's younger brother, and the anger could only be extinguished secretly.

The marriage promise was naturally over, and Brother Yue broke up with Brother Yu because of this. The leader wanted to marry Brother Yu to Yuan Heng after this happened, but Yuan Heng refused. After that, the leader and Yuan Heng The relationship has also become delicate.

This person insulted Yuan Heng like that at the beginning, but now he has the face to say that he is worthy of Yuan Heng.

Brother Mu directly rolled his eyes with a big white eye.

That brother Yu has an unusually thick skin: "Then he is not ugly now!"

"..." Brother Mu's mouth twitched and reminded: "But brother Heng already has a brother!"

"Brother? That lunatic Is that lunatic brother Heng's brother? He didn't bow..." Brother Yu sneered: "I heard that the first night that lunatic came to Brother Heng, Brother Heng didn't return all night, let alone Brother Heng has often been home late recently..." Brother Heng

said, every cell in his body seemed to reveal the wantonness of watching a joke: "The orcs love their brother the most, and Brother Heng is so obvious. It's just that the madman's brain is not clear and unreasonable. If he wants an ordinary brother, he will die in shame, and he can't even bind his own orc's heart."

"That's right." Brother Zhen, the little follower of Brother Yu behind him After agreeing, he turned his head and exaggeratedly asked Brother Mu: "Brother Mu, you come here all day to take care of this lunatic and meet Brother Heng all day long. Don't you know Brother Heng is preparing for the wedding recently?"

" ..." The corners of Brother Mu's eyes twitched, of course he knew that it was a surprise that Brother Heng wanted to give Ah Jin!

Brother Jia replied mockingly: "How could Brother Renheng talk to a Pozi? His family Laiyuan is still an incompetent orc. Of course Brother Heng will not be with them, he doesn't know it's normal."

"Hahaha, Oh, what a pity." Brother Zhen answered.

Mu Ge'er's face was blue and black, these three people sang and harmonized, and the co-authorship is the connotation of them!

He gritted his teeth and wanted to refute, but his stupid mouth was so jealous that he didn't know where to start.

Seeing him like this, the brothers became even more mad, and Brother Jia said: "Why don't I tell you, this brother Heng takes a group of people out to hunt every morning, and brings back a lot of prey, They kept them together with Si Li, and asked someone to make clothes. I took a brief look at the clothes, tsk tsk, but the skins of dragon beasts have been removed from the scales and made into leather, with a lot of beautiful inlays on them. What about the colored stones! It's gorgeous, Brother Heng even picked a lot of fruits and came back. This is the end of the banquet. It is expected that soon, Brother Heng will marry another person and come back and drive the lunatic out!"

"" Another person?" Brother Mu stared at them, dumbfounded.

These people actually thought that Brother Heng was going to get those things to marry another brother back? !

Brother Mu was surprised by their brain hole, but those few people thought that Brother Mu was frightened and stupid, and immediately became more proud.

Brother Orange saw that the three people in front were so proud, especially the leader's younger brother, Brother Yu, whose arrogance was so high that Brother Mu was as small as dust.