31

Suddenly, a thick male voice came from a distance, and everyone looked over.

A simple animal coat could not cover the man's fierce aura, and his inherent majesty made him look like a natural king. Look straight.

Everyone was stunned on the spot, and they lowered their heads quietly, with the meaning of bowing their heads and serving as ministers.

But the man was born handsome, with sharp eyebrows and sharp nose, a pair of eagle eyes like torches, and the outline was as perfect and deep as if it had been carved by God... Before that man had a scar on his face, I didn't realize it, but now that the scar disappeared, the man instantly The dazzling sight made all the brothers present blushed and heart beat.

This man was so good looking.

If it weren't for the man's aura being too sharp, Brother Yu's mung bean-sized eyes would have stuck to that man's body.

"Brother Heng..." Brother Yu called out when the man passed by him.

The man stopped and glanced at him. The light glance was a little disdainful in the eyes of others, but in Brother Yu's eyes, the man seemed to be discharging electricity to him. The wavy pattern seems to be over-electric.

The man withdrew his gaze and took two steps forward.

Seeing this, Brother Yue took two steps to the man's side. A pair of watery eyes stared at the man with affection, as if there were thousands of love threads that were about to be placed on the man's body through the distance between them, shouting loudly. To tie the man, tie the man to his side.

"..." The man pursed his lips and his eyes gradually turned cold: "Or, do you think it was prepared for you?"

The author has something to say: Dear little angels! ! ! ! I'm doing this more today, and I'll enter V tomorrow! ! ! Three more make up! ! ! Don't wait after reading this, go to sleep first, I don't have any manuscripts, and I will try my best to save the manuscripts tonight~~~~~~ Don't abandon me when you enter V! ! ! QAQ everyone, see you in chapter V~~~