24

The back of the man's stalwart was busy in the kitchen, and the white smoke rose up and wrapped around him, wanting to hide.

Wang Jin remembered a poor scholar in his previous life, who liked to burn incense. Every time he was there, there was always smoke lingering, and that person sat in the smoke like clouds, so immortal was not like a mortal person. .

Wang Jin thought that man was good-looking, so he invited him into the mansion and kept him as a guest secretary, but now that Wang Jin saw the man, he only felt that he invited him too early. If he met a man first, he would definitely invite him into the mansion and let him Men burn incense.

The man who burns incense is not as immortal as the scholar, on the contrary, it is very fireworks, and his busy movements are not as elegant as the scholar's burning incense, but the man inexplicably stirred the root in his heart called "Heartbeat". "The string, let his heart involuntarily turn to the man.

Wang Jin tiptoed closer, the fragrance became stronger, and he looked into the pot.

There were some pieces of meat in the pot, and there were some rice-like ingredients on the meat, and Wang Jin recognized it as soon as he looked at it.

It's cumin!

When he was drawing herbs for a man two days ago, he mentioned it by the way, but he didn't expect this man to get it back and fry it in sliced ​​meat! No wonder it smells so good.

Wang Jin swallowed, and his head was about to drop into the pot.

The man had found him long ago. Seeing this, he helplessly raised his head with one hand and said, "Be careful of the heat."

Wang Jin stretched out his hand and grabbed the man's hand, and said in a squeamish tone unconsciously: "Hungry~" The

little madman's fingers were utterly soft, and the soft little ones were close to him with a body temperature that did not belong to him... The man's fingertips trembled slightly, his knuckles curled uncontrollably, wrapping the little madman's hand in In the palm of his own... his heartbeat gradually increased.

He hurriedly stabilized his voice, and said in a hoarse voice, "Come on."

Wang Jin frowned slightly dissatisfied when he heard the words, his eyes fixed on the meat in the pot, and he licked his lips. It was quiet after all. stay by the man's side.

The little madman's lips were slightly pouted because of dissatisfaction, and the lips that had been moistened by saliva were moist, like petals in the morning, emitting this seductive fragrance, waiting for others to pick.

The man's eyes darkened, the hand holding the stone shovel trembled, he almost didn't hold the stone shovel, and the hand holding Wang Jin's hand was dripping with sweat and seemed to feel uncomfortable. Jin pulled his hand out of the man's.

The man stretched out his hand to hold it again, but a voice at the door scared it back.

"Brother Heng, Ajin."

Yuan Heng looked like he was caught doing something bad, his ears were slightly red, he put his hands behind his back, coughed lightly, and then turned to look at Brother Mu.

Wang Jin is very magnanimous.

Mu Ge'er's eyes wandered, looking at Wang Jin and then at Yuan Heng, he seemed to understand something in his eyes, and smiled smugly.

He opened his mouth and said, "My family's Ayuan is back, so I'll go back first."

"Well, okay, see you tomorrow, Amu." Wang Jin smiled and waved at Brother Mu. They had already agreed that these days, Brother Mu. They all came to accompany Wang Jin to weave cloth, saying that it was to accompany him, but in fact it was Brother Mu who was doing it.