40

As soon as these words reached Wang Jin's ears, it pierced his heart like a thorn, and the pain made his back curl up.

He raised his eyes and glared at the man fiercely, with a strong reproach in his eyes.

"It's all human! How could it not hurt!" The little brother said, his eyes were wet, as if it was in great pain, he raised his head and stretched out his hand towards the man, his expression extremely tense.

"Medicine!" He increased his voice, thinking that he said it fiercely, but in fact, he didn't know that he looked like a cat who felt bad for his master and was angry with him. , not at all deterrent.

Yuan Heng felt warm in his heart. The warmth made him feel as if he was soaking in a hot spring. He felt extremely comfortable all over. He took out the medicine from his arms and put it gently in the palm of the brother's hand.

Wang Jin's complexion looked a little better. He opened the medicine and carefully applied it to him: "Next time, you are not allowed to kneel on that beast mountain again!

" Tough, as if a man would look good if he didn't agree.

Yuan Heng actually wanted to agree, how could he be willing to refuse his brother's request...

But...

Yuan Heng sighed lightly and shook his head slightly: "This matter... I'm afraid it won't work."

Wang Jin gently The action suddenly stopped, and then the soft fingers like venting anger poked the wound under the belly of the finger forcefully.

The man groaned in pain, his knees jumped violently, and he shrank back slightly.

When Wang Jin heard the groan, his hands shook, feeling a little remorse in his heart, and he let go of his strength again.

He didn't look at Yuan Heng, he lowered his head and pondered for a long time before he slowed his tone and said slowly: "Those stones...forty-nine are enough...you...don't go any more...I...I You are enough."

end, the little brother's voice was already low as if he was muttering alone. When he disappeared, he paused, looked at the little brother, but saw his cheeks were hot, as if he had said something shameful, and lowered his head extremely low at the moment, wishing to bury his face on the ground.

This little guy is so shy!

But even if he was ashamed, he said what he said in his heart. It is undeniable that Yuan Heng found that those words came out of the little brother's mouth, and the soft and waxy voice contained a little bit of stickiness to polish it... Those words Just like honey, it made him so sweet that it would melt.

Yuan Heng squinted his eyes, wishing he could immediately promise to the little brother in front of him that he would never go again and never kneel on that beast mountain again...

but...

The man thought for a while, then lowered his eyes and looked at the beast mountain. The little brother who meticulously applied medicine to him asked, "Would you like to... go to the Beast Mountain with me?"

"?"