~ starbucks meet-up ~

Ava's POV:

I get dressed into this oversized shirt and baggy boyfriend jeans.
Uhh, I'm the one who planned this meet up but im already 10 mins late! But whatever, it's with the girls, they probably are not even there yet.
LOL jokes on me, because i recieve a message from the group chat!

{da girls 🔥}

Jade 🌩

sorry!
im running late, slept in!
be there in 10 mins.

Charlotte 🎀

Its ok ig.
im here waiting!
the tt feed is doing me good today!
so im not getting mad yet
get here before i throw a tantrum!!
Ahh
Mais here!

Me

Im leaving
be there in two minutes.

xxxx

i take a quick pic of my fit so i can post a insta story later!

xxxx

I grab my purse and phone, kiss my mom goodbye and run out the door.

I cross the road and walk on the side-walk. Admiring the neighborhood scenery. Starbucks is very close to my house basically just a 2 min walk, I come here very often for that reason, and I have grown very attached to the place. 

I reach Starbucks and find Charlotte and Mia sitting in a table of four by a window. They look like their catching up, so i decide not to interrupt. Instead, I grab a drink.

"Hi, can i have a grande vanilla mocha?"

"Hi, good morning young lady, nice outfit!, ok order noted." the worker talks back.

I already get boosted into a good mood due to the worker's kind compliment! I love when I get random compliments.

"may I know your name, miss?"

"Its Ava"

"Ok, your drink will be ready in 5 mins, please take a seat" she smiles and walks back to the counter.

I grab my receipt and walk to the girls. I take a seat by Mia.

"HI AVA!, love the outfit! slayy" Charlotte exclaims

"Omg thank you, you've got a better fit lol!"

Mia laughs at out conversation and tells us about Sunday's plan. (Mia's crush invited her to a waterpark with his friends, he asked her to bring her friends as well.)

"I'll pick u guys up at Sunday, just make sure you're wearing a swimsuit and sunscreen."

"ok maiii, I'll make sure to not wear a hot swimsuit so I don't be the center of attraction in front of your crush!" Lola jokes.

"HAHA, I'm pretty sure Charles doesn't like hot girls!" Mia speaks whilst blushing.

"aren't hot and cute the same?" I say.

We continue the conversation and continue joking about Mai's crush. And I go grab my drink.

"Uh guys, I'm gonna use the bathroom, I'm on my period right now, and I'm feeling the need of  using the bathroom, be right back, don't get to too much fun!" Mia excuses herself.

Now, that Mia's gone, me and Lola start catching up on our spring plans. A little while later, Jade walks in, and goes to the counter to order a drink for herself. Charlotte decides to go confront her about being late.

"Lol, I love their friendship" I think to myself.

Jae and Lola are best friends and they live the closest to each other too. I truly admire the friendship lol.

I open my phone and post a Insta story of my day.

I get myself busy on the phone, by scrolling through some tik-toks

Suddenly I receive a call from a familiar unsaved number.

Should I answer or not?

xxxx

TO BE CONTINUED

LOL, love this chapter as well, back to my grind!

Stay tuned ya'll, I have this very extreme idea in mind for the upcoming chapters, and I'm so intrigued to start writing it lol. bye! -anna<3