Small talk!?

()= Talking
("")= Thinking

NOTICE : All images and videos used in this story is not own by me, please support the original creater.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Your pov :

After all that encounter i followed the knights and adventurers to their place. The female knight told me that she is a Holy knight of a church in their city Holy Empire Ruberious.

While we were walking the female knight asked.

F.knight : By the way you didn't tell us your name. Who are you ?

Hazen : Oh, isn't it rude to ask someone's name before telling yours?

F.knight : My apologies, my name is Hinata Sakaguchi, Holy knight of the western saint church. Pleasure.

Hazen : My name Hazen Jin, i am a traveler who is traveling around the world, nice to meet you Hinata-san.

I said it with a smile, which made her blush a little and a small smile cracked on her face.

3rd pov :

3rd pov :

While the others were shocked, this guy was talking to Hinata so casually and she even have a small smile on her face which everyone thought that wasn't possible. The one guy who threaten Hazen before was pissed that he was talking to her like that, but he was to scared to say anything because he knew his place so he just kept his mouth shut.

After an hour or so they reached the city which was covered with many magical barrier for unknown reasons. Then Hinata told everyone to report to the guild to tell them that the task is complete. When they all left only Hinata and Hazen were left behind. So she told to follow her which he did.
She brought him to a inn where he can stay the night, she was about to even pay for his night but he told her that it's ok, since he have 10 gold coins, which he had since he left the village.

Hinata : Alright then i will be on my way, if you ever need help just come to the western saint church, it's not far from here you will be able to find it.

Hazen : Thanks for the help Hinata-san and goodnight.

Hinata smiled a little and said goodnight as well, she started walking away but then she stoped and asked.

Hinata : Hey before i go, do you know anything about the monsters who live in the great forest of Jura ?

His eyes widened a little before turning back to normal, because that was his home village, that he left. He noded as yes.

Hinata : Ok, can we meet tomorrow night in the nearby tavern ? I want some information if that's ok with you.

Hazen : Sure, i don't mind but i don't know much so don't expect all questions answered.